11. Rules

There was no denying that Yuzuru completely froze when he heard her question.

Clearly, he hadn't thought the whole thing through because he should have guessed where this would take them. 

Aurora was now asking him what he wanted to learn and the truth was that he didn't know. Yuzuru had no clue where they should start or what this would even be like.

It was with a giggle that Aurora dismissed his concern.

"You have no idea, do you?"

He gestured no with his head, trying his best not to look as frightened as he really was inside.

Something must have shifted in her because, in seconds, he saw a side he hadn't seen until then.

The woman stood and moved in his direction in a slow yet determined way. The distance wasn't huge but every step seemed to count as she stared him down with an intense look that brought shivers all across his body.

Aurora only stopped when she was mere inches away and she didn't lose any time before making herself comfortable in his lap.

A groan left him as soon as he realized what was truly happening, the tension in the room quickly changing from deeply awkward to intense and seductive.

The woman in front of him seemed like a completely different person than he had seen before and he truly had no idea if he preferred this side of hers.

It became quickly evident that she had shifted into work mode and he just couldn't take that thought out of his mind. The mere knowledge that he had paid for this made it hard to let go and enjoy.

"Yuzuru" she whispered in his ear.

"Hum?" he tried to mumble nonchalantly, but it was very clear that he had something in his brain from the way he tensed up all of a sudden.

"What's on that brain of yours?"

"I..."

Aurora rolled her hips and he groaned again. Sure, his brain was still consumed by the thoughts of paying her but at the same time, the woman had a way to make him crazy with little actions and his body responded before he could even dismiss it.

"The first rule of this experiment of ours is, that you have to be honest with me, otherwise, it won't work."

It was hard to focus as she peppered small kisses on his neck. Aurora was teasing him beyond his limits and he had never felt the way she was making him feel then.

Gathering his self-strength and focus, he eventually asked.

"Any more rules then?"

Yuzuru almost missed the way she moaned against his neck in reaction to his hoarse, desperate voice but she was way too close for that to happen and somehow, it made him feel even hornier.

"You will always tell me what you want, no matter what it is."

He almost wanted to answer that he probably wouldn't want anything in particular but there was something about the way she said it that made him shut up.

"Anything else?"

"If you ever want to stop, if you're not comfortable, if you hate what we're doing, you just have to say the word."

"Okay."

His voice was pained with tension as he answered her. His body overtook all of his mental power and all he wanted was to let go and allow for the pleasure to settle in.

Aurora's determination only seemed to grow with his confirmation and the attack on his neck only grew with intensity. 

When she stopped suddenly and placed some distance between them, a small whine left Yuzuru. A very embarrassing one, if you were to ask him.

"Something else." 

"What is it now?"

He didn't even hide that he was frustrated when she stopped and she secretly loved the way he looked at that moment.

"I feel like we should take this slow. In the end is up to you, but I don't want to pressure you too soon into anything you're not ready for."

"You do know I've had sex before?"

"I couldn't care less if you stuck yourself into someone before, it doesn't mean much when you feel like you have to learn how to fuck."

His eyes were wide, mouth slightly agape as he heard her harsh tone. Aurora was clearly not going to be all light and nice to him when it came to this.

"Oh." he uttered on reflex.

"Breathe, I don't plan on going all masochist on you, but I do want you to understand that there's probably far more to the sex world than you can imagine in that innocent brain of yours."

"Okay... here I was thinking you were going to say that I couldn't fall for you or something."

It was a joke, but one that made Aurora freeze. Yuzuru wasn't sure what brought the quick change into her demeanor but it didn't last too long before she was back to her old self.

"That is self-imposed... But I doubt you need to hear it, I'm an escort, not a woman that you would be proud to introduce to your parents.  You don't need me to tell you that and you wouldn't fall for a girl like me either."

Yuzuru would never say it, but he hated the way she undervalued herself due to her job, and dwelling on the topic would probably be far too chaotic and personal for him to even try

"Hum."

The small break was enough to make all that intense environment between them disappear. Yuzu had no doubts that she could easily bring it back

When her hands settled on the collar of his shirt, Yuzuru knew she had something on her mind.

"Now that the rules are settled, tell me, Hanyu-san... How do you feel about blowjobs?"