Chapter 31

August

After a week everything is back to normal. Dieres back at school, I've finally got settled into rays new house, and Charlie moved schools I guess getting your ass beat will cause you to do that. After school diere and I are sitting in the kitchen attempting to make pizza from scratch since we invited ezrian, angel and Lucas over.

"Noo baby you have to kneed it first" diere laughs helping me get the stick dough from off of my fingers. She puts her hands over mind folding the dough over and over until the dough is in one ball. The huge sleeves of my shirt threatening to get stuck to the pizza handing off her thin frame until she pushes them up her arm. The shirt lifting to reveal her wearing no pants. Let's just say she's gotten quite comfortable around here.

"Yeah that makes more sense" I laugh grabbing more ingredients from the fridge and then placing them in front of us.

"No black olives I could've swore I put some in the cart?" I shudder at the word. I put them back olives are just disgusting.

"I don't know maybe we dropped them or something" my tone not convincing at all she stands in front of my with a hand on her hip.

"Did you put them back." She asks sternly

"They're disgusting diere. How do you even eat that." She turns away folding her hands over her chest and I know she's giving me the silent treatment she does this all the time.

"I'm not apologizing I did a favor for humanity by throwing it away." She makes a noise kind of like a "hmph" continuing to shape her pizza.

" okay im sorry I'll get you double black olives next time." I say placing my hands on her hip pulling her closer to me. Her hands still folded above her chest until I pull them apart and place them over my shoulders. I move her hands down to to her ass lifting her on the counter. She looks down at my lips simultaneously licking hers waiting for me to kiss her but I dont give her what she wants until she's tired of waiting and pulls me into her crashing our lips together passionately wrapping her arms around my shoulders pulllihg me into her I bring my hands to the bare warm skin of her back causing her to gasps at the coldness of my finger tips. I take this moment to enter my tongue in her mouth as she lets out a moan.

"I love it when you wear my shirts you look so beautiful." I say traveling my lips from her mouth to the side of her jaw sucking hard enough so she can feel it but it won't leave a mark she tilts her head to give me more access and just as my hands travel to the strap of her bra a ringing noise interrupts. I let out an annoyed groan as I remove my mouth from her neck staying on the same position as I grab my phone from my pocket.

"Hello?"

"Hello honey how are you?"

I look up at diere who's also looking at me worry on her face. I move back from her a little actually placing my attention on the phone.

"Hey mom what's wrong?"

"Nothing honey I just wanted to check up on you see how you were doing"

"If you cared how I was doing why would you let dad kick me out?"

Dieres hand grabs mine rubbing small circles on the palm of my hand reminding me to take a breath

"You know there's no convincing your father when he's made up his mind. If I would've argued with him he probably would kicked me out as well and what good would that have gotten us"

She laughs even though it's the farthest thing from funny I dont know why she puts up with him.

"Yeah I know mom I'm sorry"