CHPAPTER 37

August

Finally school is over and summer break has started. Diere still haven't been speaking to her mom as much so she's been at my house a lot. But today is officially our 11 month anniversary. This is the longest I've ever been with someone and the happiest. I mean we've almost been together for a year. But I feel like I've known her forever.

"Happy 11 months baby" I say rolling over to peck her forehead. Diere flutters her eyes open. Moving her legs and arms from off of me. She always sleeps with her legs hanging over mine.

"Mm best 11 months of my life. I love waking up next to you" she says planting a soft kiss on my lips.

"We should get married and move in together then you could, everyday" I say moving a piece of hair from her face. She moves around a lot in her sleep so when she wakes up her hair is all frizzy and poofy. She's been trying to convince me to invest in some silk sheets.

"I wish" she says pecking my lips again then sitting up and tying her hair into a messy bun.

"As soon as we graduate" I sit up next to her stretching my arms and legs out and then walking over to my bathroom diere following behind me.

"What do you wanna do?" She asks grabbing her toothbrush from beside mine. She's been here so often my room is littered with her stuff. She's added a pink rug on the floor of my bathroom that reads "get naked" and Lacey curtains that barely keep any sun out. If this is what it's gonna be like when we move in together I can't wait.

"I should be asking you that" I say spitting the minty foam from my mouth and rinsing my mouth with mouthwash. She grabs the cup next to mine and does the same.

"Noo your always making these things about me today should be about you" she places a hand on my arm and I decide not to fight her on this. She walks back into bed grabbing her socks and sliding them on. I lay down across from her.

"We could just lay in bed all day then I would be fine with that" I say slowly pull her back into me until we're both flat against the bed with her back on my chest.

"Noooo we should do something special. I could cook for you?" She turns around placing her chin on my chest and looking up at me with those eyes I can't wait for her to give my daughter.

"That would be nice" I say curling a strand of her hair around my finger that fell out of her bun. I really don't care what we do as long as I'm with her.

"What do you want me to make? I can make stake, lobster-" she lists things off dragging a finger across my chest.

"Potstickers"

"Your so weird. Out of anything I could make?!" She says pushing away from me smiling.

"And cheesecake for desert" I say pulling her back down. She shakes her head. Her grin growing.

"Okay potstickers and cheesecake anything else you want?" She says a flirty tone in her voice as she caresses my bicep.

"No I just wanna be with you" I say pulling her lips into mine. The minty smell of her toothpaste filling my nose. She brings her hand to the side of my face kissing me deeper.

"Well you already have that. What if we went on a picnic? We could take your car and go to this place I know it's so pretty and it has the best view."

"That sound great baby" I say excited that she's excited. I would be fine with anything she wants to do.

"Okay I need to start cooking if I'm gonna have everything ready in time." She says standing up and pulling on a pair of my shorts. The fall down to the bottom of her waste the hem of the pants almost reaching her knees. Then one of my shirts that almost swallow her whole.