Chapter 32

Diere

"Oh hey August's girlfriend" Gene says a smirk on his face that makes goosebumps appear on my skin and not in a good way. What the hell is he doing here none of us has talked to him since the party except for

"Ezrian! You came with gene! What a nice surprise!" Ezrian gives me a guilty look as though he tried to avoid this gene and steps pass me im guessing have seen august.

"August what the hell I haven't seen you since your birthday! Nice house man!" He yells ruffling August's hair.

"Ezrian what the hell!" I yell whisper punching his arm. He scowls like a hurt puppy dog cradling his arm.

"I'm sorry I tried to stop him from coming but you know how arrogant he can be sometimes" he explains but that still doesn't explain how he ended up here.

"Why'd you tell him we were getting together you doofus!" I yell punching him in the arm again.

"I didn't think he would come he hasn't talked to you guys since he started hanging out with those other guys." He says and I know he's genuine but how could he be so stupid?

"Get rid of him please" I beg and Ezrian nods okay as he walks inside and I walk behind him.

"Yeah that's cool Gene" august says seemingly uninterested in whatever bullshit Gene is talking about.

"Gene, what are you doing here actually?" I ask a slight attitude in my tone. Why would he even come here? After everything went down Gene choose to remain friends with Charlie over August which was fucked up. And now that's Charlie left he wants to kiss and make up? Maybe I shouldn't word it like that.

"Well if we're going to be serious I came to apologize to you guys. I'm dating this girl right now and she's a real do-gooder and she thinks I owe you two an apology."I wait for a good minute for his actually apology but it never comes what did I expect it's gene.

"Yay we can all be friends now!" Ezrian says trying to initiate a group hug but not of us join in.

"Okay can you leave now?" August ask and gene actually seems hurt by this. What did he expect he threw away there friendship for what popularity?

"Oh okay I'll see you guys tomorrow yeah?" We all give unenthusiastic "yeahs" as he walks himself out the door.

"That was awkward....i needa shit where's your toilet." August shakes his head out of embarrassment pointing to the toilet.

"Don't forget to flush this time!" August yells in toward his direction and I can help but laugh.
"That's funny to you huh?" He asks and I shake my head no but my face says otherwise.

"Yeah yeah let it out" he says as another ring comes from the doorbell and I hope it's not another unexpected guest but it's actual angel and Lucas this time.

"Angel I missed you so much" I say jumping on her and into a hug. Lucas walks in and daps up august.

"D you saw me yesterday. And you would see me more if you didn't sleep here everyday." She says sarcastically. I have been sleeping here pretty often but it's just so nice finally having some piece and quiet with august we finally been having some alone time and I really like it.

"You know you miss meeee" I ignore her judgement and take it as a sign of care. I know she wishes we would hang out more and I'm trying to make that happen.

"You know I did. How you been actually august isn't causing you any trouble right? Cause you know I'd get on his a-" I laugh at her over protectiveness. Angels always been like an older sister to me.

"No he's been on his best behavior ." I say reassuring her. I know Angel felt like she had to take sides when august kissed that girl but I know he will never do anything like that again.