chapter eighteen

It was the annual Boy Toy Auction and Allie wasn't planning on "buying" anybody, not even her boyfriend. She walked in and saw Peyton with Haley. "Hey girls, who are you bidding on tonight?" She asks walking up to them.

"I think I'm going to bid on Jake." Peyton admits and smiles sheepishly. "Well, that's surprising...not." She exclaims and laughs. "Oh whatever." Peyton says and pushes Allie playfully.

"What about you, Hales?" She asks the girl. "Actually I was thinking about Lucas. I haven't really been hanging out with him." Haley says, looking at the flier.

"Who's next anyway?" Allie asks and looks at the flier as well. "Oh no, Tim." All of the girls said together in disgust. Tim walked out and attempted to strip. He starts shaking his butt around and starts dancing around causing Allie to cover her eyes and laugh. Deb ended up bidding eight dollars on him because she felt bad.

Next up was Jake, who Peyton fought tooth and nail to bid on. Unfortunately someone bidded higher and she didn't get him.

Up next was Luke who looked like he didn't want to be there. He awkwardly started dancing until Haley bidded $115 on him.

Then was Nathan who showed up in his basketball training outfit. He walked over to Allie and winked when he saw her, throwing his glasses at her. She laugha at him and catches them. She could hear cheers for him as he ripped his pants off.

He teased and ripped his shirt off throwing it at Allie. "Eighty five!" She heard someone say. She quickly looked around to see who bid on him.

Everyone started yelling out numbers going even higher. "Peyton, you have to buy him!" Allie shouts at her. "I don't have that much." She says.

Allie frantically dug in her purse and found a 20 dollar bill. She quickly gave it to Peyton who shouted "$112.53!" Whitey banged the gavel "Sold!" "Yes! Ha!" Allie screams at the girls and looks at Nathan. He only smirks and winks at her before walking off the stage.

Brooke ran in frantically "Wait! Wait!" Whitey looked at her, "I'm sorry all out of flesh." He says and Mouth walks onto the stage to start cleaning up. "I got $5 on the guy with the mic."

Whitey looks and laughs, "Do I hear ten?" "$10!" Someone shouted. The bids were getting higher until someone shouted "$150!" Allie walked over to Brooke and handed her $50. Brooke stands up, "I've got $200!" Whitey banged the gavel again, "Sold!"

Brooke squeals and hugs Allie. "Come on, come with us." She says and drags Allie to Mouth. Before leaving with them, she found Nathan talking to Haley, Peyton, and Lucas

"Hey, you." Nathan says to her and wraps his arm around her. He kisses her on the lips quickly. "Don't have too much fun." She jokes before placing another kiss on him. "I won't." He says and kisses her head. Allie laughs and walks over to Mouth and Brooke.

"So Mouth? You have two lovely ladies waiting on you. What would you like to do?" Allie asks and Mouth laughs. "Let's go get a tattoo!" Brooke claims and the three of them laugh. "Okay, let's go!" Allie says and they all got into Brooke's car.

-

They got to the tattoo shop and walked in. "What are you thinking of getting?" Mouth asks the girls. "I'm not sure. Why don't you guys pick for me?" Allie asks them.

"Are you serious?" Brooke asks and looks at her. "Yeah, why the hell not?" Allie exclaims and looks around.

"How about we pick each other's tattoos?" Mouth suggests. "Brooke can pick yours, you can pick mine, and I'll pick Brooke's." Mouth finishes and Allie nods.

"Sounds fun, let's do it." Brooke says and laughs. Allie walked over to the book of sketches and looked for a perfect one for Mouth. She saw a tattoo of a small microphone, she decided that was the one.

"Okay, I got yours Mouth!" She yells and laughs. "Great, cause I found Brooke's." He says back and Brooke groans.

"None of these are good! None of these are the perfect one." She says, flipping through the book. "Why is it so hard?" She asks and then gasps. "I got it, oh my god I'm a genius." Brooke says and grabs Allie and Mouth's arms. "Come on!"

Allie lays down on her stomach on the chair. "I cannot believe you are making me get a tramp stamp." She says to Brooke who laughs at her.

"Oh come on! You'll love it." She says and holds on to Mouth's arm. They all agreed to surprise each other with their new tattoos so Mouth and Brooke waited for Allie to be done.

Allie held on tightly to their hands as the needle started piercing her lower back. Once the tattoo artist was done, he wrapped a piece of plastic with vaseline around hers.

"In a few hours, you guys should be good to take them off. Feel free to just hangout until then." The tattoo artist said and left them in the room. "Brooke, I swear if it's an ugly tattoo, I am going to kill you." Allie says and laughs. "It's not, I promise you'll love it."

An hour goes by and the three teens were revealing their tattoos to each other. Brooke went first. She unwrapped the plastic on her finger and gasped. "Oh my god, Mouth!" She exclaimed. She excitedly showed her tattoo to Mouth and Allie.

A little butterfly was inked onto the side of her middle finger. "I love it, thank you so much!" She said and hugged Mouth, who smiled and hugged her back. "Okay Mouth, your turn." Allie said to him.

He unwrapped the plastic from his forearm and saw the small microphone. "Since you want to become a sports announcer one day, I wanted you to have that. Whenever you feel like giving up, look at that tattoo and remember this night. A night where one girl believed in you." She concluded to him.

Mouth looked at her and smiled, "Thank you, Allie. It's great." He said and hugged her. "Okay, well now I seem like an asshole." Brooke jokingly said. "Come on, reveal your tattoo." She said and turned her around.

She unwrapped the plastic and turned Allie's lower back to show Mouth. Mouth gasps and tries to stifle a laugh. "Oh my god, Brooke Davis." He says and lets out the biggest laugh ever.

Allie turns around frantically. "What? What? Is it bad, let me see." She says and runs to the mirror.

She turns her back to the mirror and sees a '23' tattooed onto her lower back.

She gasps and looks at Brooke. "Brooke, are you serious right now?" She asks and laughs. "Nathan's jersey number above my ass?" She asks and Brooke shrugs with a big smile.

"He'll think it's hot." Brooke says and laughs. "Oh come on, it'll be a great memory for us." Brooke concludes and grabs onto her shoulders. "It looks great, don't worry about it." Mouth says and the three teenagers left the tattoo shop to continue the night.

Once it hit midnight, the date was officially over. "This was one of the best nights I've had in a long time." Allie says, looking at Brooke and Mouth.

"Yeah, if someone told me I would be hanging out with two of the most popular girls in school, I would've laughed." Mouth says and the two girls laugh at his comment.

"Well, the night isn't over yet." Brooke says and places a peck onto his lips. Allie smiles and does the same as well. Mouth leans back into his seat.

"Best. Night. Ever." Mouth says and the three of them laugh.