chapter nineteen

Allie walked to Nathan's apartment and shoved the key in, unlocking the door. She places her bag down on the kitchen counter and makes her way to his room. She sees him asleep on his bed and walks over to sit down on his bed. Her hands flying to his naked torso.

She places a quick kiss onto his cheek causing him to stir in his slumber. She smiles when he opens his eyes. "Hey, you." She says to him and he smiles.

"I didn't even hear you come in." He says and wraps his arm around her. "You didn't hear your alarm clock either." She says to him and laughs.

"That's because it didn't go off, not everyone gets up at six babe." He chuckles at her. "Well, it's time to get up." She tells him and tries to get up from the bed. He grabs her arm and pulls her down to him, "I am up, come here."

He placed his lips on her and she smiled before kissing him back. She's kissed him over a hundred times already but she still felt butterflies in her stomach whenever they kissed.

His alarm clock went off and Allie pulled away, "I'll get that." She says and turns towards the alarm clock making her shirt rise up just a bit.

It revealed the tattoo on her lower back and Nathan did a double glance when he caught a glimpse of it. He smirks and looks at her.

She turns back towards him, a soft "What?" escaping her lips. He shakes his head and chuckles. Nathan wraps his arms around her waist and pulls her closer into him.

"Do anything new last night?" He asks her while smiling. She laughs and thinks. "No, I don't think so. Why are you asking?" She asks him and laughs again.

"So you've just always been in love with me?" He jokes with her and she giggles. "What are you talking about?" He smiles and gets up, dragging her with him to his mirror.

He slowly turns her around, facing her back towards the mirror. He raises her shirt up on her back and smirks, getting a glance of the tattoo again. She gasped, she had forgotten about that tattoo.

She quickly pulls her shirt down and turns around to face the mirror. He laughs at her reaction and wraps his arms around her from behind, looking at her in the mirror.

She sighs in embarrassment. "You weren't supposed to see that." She shyly says and avoids looking at him in the mirror.

He laughs and moves her hair to one side of her neck. Placing kisses on it and moving to her ear. "It's sexy, I like it." He whispers in her ear and smiles.

She could feel her cheeks burning with red. "Nate, we're going to be late for school." She says to him with a groan and turns around his hold.

"Baby, we still have half an hour." He claims and carries her to his bed. "I could do alot in 30 minutes." He says with a smirk causing Allie to giggle.

She looked into his eyes and rubbed her hands on his cheek. She slightly bites her lips before looking at his lips. "I love you." Nathan smiles and brings his lips to her ear. "I love you too."

-

Allie and Nathan were walking to class hand in hand when Brooke approached her. "Hey, got a sec?" She asks Allie who nods her head. "Yeah what's up?"

"Um, it's kind of private." She says and looks at Nathan. Nathan nods his head and lets Allie's hand go. "I'll catch up with you in a minute." He says to his girlfriend and walks towards Tim.

"What's going on?" She asks Brooke and walks over to a bench. Brooke sighs and looks at Allie, her lips quivering. "I think I'm pregnant." Allie's eyes widened and she sat there with her mouth open.