chapter twenty

Allie woke up to Nathan in her bed again. She chuckles softly and lightly touches his cheek before getting up and going to the bathroom.

She was getting ready for school when Nathan woke up. He looks around the bed trying to find Allie until he sees her brushing her hair.

She notices him in her mirror and laughs lightly. "I had this weird dream where there was rapping at my window at 4:00 in the morning followed by my boyfriend, who has his own apartment by the way, asking if he can crash in my room. Oh, wait a minute." She says and turns towards Nate on her bed.

Nathan chuckles and sighs. "I had to get outta there." He admits and sits up looking at his girlfriend. "Did I mention this is a recurring dream?" She says and laughs.

"Not that I'm complaining because I love waking up next to you, but doesn't that defeat the purpose of having your own apartment?" She asks him and turns to look in her mirror.

"Tim keeps bringing over all these hot chicks." Nathan admits to her. Allie scoffs and applies her lip gloss. "Which is a problem because none of them are you." Nathan tries to add but she scoffs lightly. She looks at him through her mirror. "Nice save."

Nathan gets up and walks over to her. "That place is like party central. It's not even my party." Nathan says and laughs. Allie looks at him and thinks before speaking up, "Maybe it should be. We should throw our own party." She suggests.

Nathan nods his head. "Alright, let's do it. How about this Saturday?" He asks her and she nods her head yes. "I'm free." She says and walks over to him, placing herself in his lap.

"Good morning, my handsome man." She says and kisses him quickly. She gets up from his lap, "Now, crawl back at the window before Ada comes in."

Nathan looks at her and smirks. "Hear what? This?" He says and pulls her down onto the bed. "Nathan!" She exclaims and laughs when he kisses her neck.

-

Allie walks into school and sees Peyton, "Hey, Nathan and I are having a party at his place on Saturday." "You and Nathan?" Peyton asks and she looks at her.

"You wanna come?" She asks and Peyton agrees. "Alright, I'll see you there." She walked off and started inviting other people who were close to her and Nathan.

-

Allie walked into Nathan's apartment with her hands full of bags and brought them over to the counter. Nathan and Tim were playing video games when she entered. She walks over to the kitchen and starts putting stuff away.

Nathan walks over to her and gets a sight of her tattoo when she was leaning up to put cups away. She turns around and looks at him, a soft "What?" escapes her lips.

Nathan smiles and wraps an arm around her waist. "You're lucky Tim's here because I've got a thing for girls named Allie Bazor." He flirts with her and she laughs while wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Well you're lucky Tim's here too." She flirts back. "Tim. Go home." They both say and laugh. Tim looks over at them, pausing his game. "What?" He asks and turns back around to continue playing the game.

"Alright well there's more stuff in my car, so I'll kiss you later." She says and walks out of the door. On her way to her car she runs into Dan. "Oh, hey Mr. Scott."

Dan scoffs and looks at her. "Hi, sweetheart." She frowns at him and grabs the stuff from her car. WHat was that all about? She thought to herself while grabbing the bags.

She walks back into Nathan's apartment to see Nathan writing a check. "Thanks for stopping by, Dad. We should do this more often." He says and hands Dan the check.