08 : leaving ANBU, candidate for the next Hokage

3 months later
3rd Hokage invited me to a meeting, when I got there I saw the ANBU comander, the jonin comander and the 3 elder sitting there. So I didn't say anything and sat at my place.
13 minutes later Hokage san arrived.
So the meeting started and he surprised us by saying that he had chosen a candidate to become hokage after him .
I thought who could it be when he said it was me.........
Ya DANZO was not happy.
But I still accepted the position, after all being a hokage can advance my plans faster.
.
So I left the ANBU.
Hokage san started teaching me the work and stuff that I should know..... Well I met some people and I studied to know everything there is to know.
I am going to be a hokage in 6 months and I think when Naruto turns 23 I am going to dump the work on him.
.
.
.
Naruto was very excited when he heard this and told me that he was coming for the hat.....

More training from hokage san
I am now learning flying thunder god jutsu.
And let me tell you something figuring out how to bending the space is very hard and It also depends on how the time stabilizer is.
Creating a time stabilizer is not hard because I have already created a time freezing seal for training and storage seals.
For space seal I am thinking of mass, frequency and gravity seals.
To bend the fabric of space I need a mass counting sequence then I need to add or remove gravity to shorten the distance and then add a special frequency to detect and boom space bending is ready mix it up with time seal and FTG is ready.
It is still a theory.

While making this I created a fuinjutsu that can cut through space a small amount of it can cut the indestructible.
And a new otsutsuki killer jutsu is invented.
.
.
.
.
3 months later
I have finished the work for FTG and doing some test drive
And it is perfect 😎
Can't wait to say those otsutsuki "surprise MF"
And another thing Naruto gained KCM(Kurama chakra mode).

My twin children are now 3 years old and I protected them from the kage bird seal by applying an anti-seal.
My son gained my talent and his mother's byakugan
As far as I know his byakugan is the purest and have the highest potential.
I think it can be evolved into tenseigan.
My daughter gained my bone release and YANG release.
And that surprised me.
Both of my child gained UZUMAKI BLOODLINE thus the red hair........ Ya their hair turned from black to Red.
.
.
.
.

Next 09 : the hokage and my personal guards

I don't own Naruto.........