13 : the way to achieve Rinne-sharingan

Well training is going well and I found out a way to achieve Rinne-sharingan.
I have to collect little bit of every tailed beast chakra and fuse them with my enhanced 6 path chakra and let it do it's job.
So I opened my scroll of tailed beast.
It contains 9 tails, 1 tails, 8 tails and 3 tails chakra
So I need 2 tails, 4 tails, 5 tails, 6 tails, 7 tails chakra
Well I can just go there and take those chakra,
Let's do it later.
.
.
.
Sasuke uchiha's left the village for Orochimaru...........
Just great, I let him go as Orochimaru is loyal to me and sasuke won't be able to kill him.
.
.
.
Itachi has sent me the names and abilities of the akatsuki members, I added Naruto in our little secret so Naruto knows that Itachi was ordered to kill his clan.
I drilled the info into Naruto's brain.
Seriously he can be a knucklehead sometimes.
.
.
.
Everything is going well, I told Tsunade to take Haku and Hinata as her students.
And just wanted to tell you something both Hinata and Haku have a crush on Naruto.
I am thinking that I am going to have two sisters-in-laws.
It is upto Naruto, I mean 'Clan Restoration Act ' still exists and Naruto is technically the last Uzumaki.
.
.
.
.
My cute little children are also doing great and to think that Menma has already shown signs of awakening tenseigan.
My wife has started her ninja duties again and I am a little bit worried...................
Any ways jiraya has asked for Naruto to go on a journey but he didn't know that the one who defeated him easily was Naruto so he was beaten again by Naruto.
.
.
.
.
3 months later, Age 25!

I am celebrating my birthday with my family and friends.
And the reason I am saying this is........... Hinata activated her tenseigan while drinking.
Ya we forced her to drink and everyone were drinking accept the children ofcourse.
So we celebrated again.

I told her to practice control of her eyes, I described her what the tenseigan is and it's powers.
She was shocked and. Started training.
Well I created a seal clone and my journey to collect tailed beast chakra begins.
.
.
.
.
1.5 years later

I have collected and merged it with my chakra well now without the SO6P chakra and Tailed beast chakra, I have more chakra than HAGOROMO OTSUTSUKI.
But It is not the main thing..........
How to say this, let's be blunt-
Naruto and Haku messed up and now Haku is pregnant................

Yup you have heard it , she is 2 week.
Naruto is going to be a father at the age of 15 .

Hinatsu and hinata almost killed him and hinata has overcome her crush, turns out she and Haku talked about it and Hinata decide to let go for Naruto. And if you remember Naruto had a crush on Haku well it turns out that turned into love...................
I don't know what to say the war is coming soon
I am preparing my children for that so they can survive.
Even Naruto felt something Is off about me.
.
.
.
Next 14 : akatsuki and so many rinnegan

I don't own Naruto 🙂