11 : chunin exam preparation and the snake

Naruto is back and turns out he brought guest,
Haku yuki and Zabuza momochi........ Haku is a girl...........
Well I took haku in my ANBU team as a 8th member
I had a talk with the demon of mist and made a deal to help him in the finance and he will return to mist village but haku will stay here.

Why I did this, it is because Naruto has a crush on Haku
I have been waiting for this day for years. It has finally come heheee heee.
Any ways there is a chunin exam in 3 months and it is important because of Orochimaru.
That snake pedo Is going to be present here to get Sasuke
I am planning on combining hands I am going to give him true immortal body in exchange of his loyalty and I am 100% sure this will work.
I have already created a body by using white jetsu, SO6P chakra, sharingan and some seal.
Where did I found the jetsu ahh... That's a short story, he was wondering around Konoha and I was practicing Sage mode I felt him and that's it...........
He wouldn't refuse it.
.
.
.
.
Today everyone is gonna give me name of the team to enter the exams.
And like in the show all the rolie are selected.
It is wholesome.
.
.
.
The day of chunin exam.
I am keeping a close eye on it....... which means I am In the chunin exam.
I entered it as a genin from Suna village as their allies I can do this.
Any ways let's go to the forest of death.
I am watching Sasuke uchiha's every move..... Might I say he is pathetic....... Any ways Orochimaru attached him and marked him with ease after all they don't have Naruto to distract the snake sanin for some time.

After that I approached Orochimaru and told him the deal

After some time he agreed 👍
So the Konoha destruction plan is cancelled and he joined hands with me.
.
.
.
.
After two days he came to my lab and tested the body.
In his words the body was perfect.
No aging
No decaying
Sharingan
Good enough chakra
Able to sage mode
What else could he want.
We sealed our deal and now in a new body Orochimaru is my loyal helper
.
.
.
I have unlocked THE TRUTH SEEKING ORB
finally something useful, God it has been so long since I got something useful.

By the way the final tournament happened a day ago and the winner was Garra.
He is stable alright.
And I think It is time to bring back the whole sanin group.
Hehee,😈

Next 12 : THE SANIN, Naruto solos

I don't own Naruto and have a good day 😀