15 : Is this how death feel like?

My training in all killing ash bones is going well. I am training both Naruto and hinata to reach 6 path level as soon as possible.
Naruto is a little unstable these days, when I asked him about this he told me that he is worried about his child.
He was worried that they are going to be born in the midst of a war.
I shared my own worries with him and helped him to calm his mind down.
Training process and one day I woke up to a destroyed house............hehee
Menma kamikaze has awakened the tenseigan.
So I asked hinata to help him control it.
And seeing my son growing stronger I asked my daughter if she wants to get stronger.
She actually denied, she said she is going to train but competing with her brother is not her Gole.
They have their own ways..........
So I brought both of them and gave them my summon scroll to sign it.
.
.
.
Training continues and I think I found out how to use all killing ash bones........well until I died.
Let me explain, my body is not strong enough to withstand the drawback from the using of all killing ash bones.
After two use my body turned to dust.
It was only because of my mangekyo sharingan's izanagi has an auto activation I survived.
.
.
So this kekkeimora is an one time shot and absolute kill.
It has given me headache.
.
I am planning to kill some insects.
It's time to eliminate the root so I created a plan and told it my ANBU team.
I am waiting for a good time......
.
.
.
Another problem arises....... the land of sky.
A headache and the 0 tails I am planning on sending Hinata and some ninja to destroy that thing.
At the same time I am also planning about the Ryumyaku vains. And its time traveling ability.

Some of you might have thought what happened to princess kiyoki well it turns out it was not cannon.
.
.
.

Next 16 : death of DANZO, akatsuki strikes