17 : Yakumo's intervention and rough ninja sasuke.

After those teams were gone I summoned Yakumo, right now she is doing the formalities to become the head of her Clan.
After some time she arrived, I told her about the mission and sent her after them.
I have a gut feeling that there's going to be some problem.
.
.
Orochimaru has sent a snake with some info, I turns out sasuke has tried to kill Orochimaru and escape.
But he didn't know that Orochimaru is far stronger than he seems. Afterall he also has EMS........... Yes he has awakened Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan
His powers are
1. Power multiplier 5 times (left)
2. Chakra absorption (right)
3. Grey Susano
Now he has entered the realm of super kage.
And he has mastered snake sage mode.

Sasuke also has mastered snake sage mode.

I told him to let sasuke go and to warn his subordinates to not be with sasuke or the result will be death.
.
.
After receiving my letter he ordered Kimimaru to warn all the bases......... Yes Kimimaru is alive, Orochimaru, Tsunade and I worked together to make a cure for him.
Surprisingly his illness was related to all killing ash bones.
And we solved it by strengthening his body with Uzumaki blood and stopping his bones from transforming into all killing ash bones.
.
.
.
.
Turns out my worries were right, there were 3 akatsuki members instead of two.
Kisame was also there so the battle was hard,
Guy,and Lee were poisoned
Kakashi and Neji were fighting kisame and loosing hard
Sakura, tenten and kiba were fighting Deidara and that's a disaster.
When everything was close to falling apart Yakumo showed up.
She trapped Deidara in a multilayer genjutsu and killed him.
So Sakura started to heal guy and Lee
Tenten entered the fight with Sasori and Yakumo entered the fight against Kisame,
she hurriedly draw the moment and struck Kisame with high voltage lighting so he turned into a fried fish, Kakashi took the chance and kamuied his head killing him instantly.
With Sasori being overwhelmed he tried to run but was caught by a chidori which pierced his heart thingy.

Overall 3 akatsuki members are dead with lady chio being the only casualty because she gave her life to revive Garra.
.
.
.
Well....... all ended well
Naruto is returning to active duty in a week.......well I talked with Naruto about sasuke and he told me that he can feel the connection between them.
He said that they are connected with the string of fate which has started to break.
This surprised me so I asked Orochimaru for some of sasuke's blood and sure enough his chakra is losing its hidden 6 path powers which means Indra is slowly disappearing, then I scanned Naruto thoroughly and ya his chakra is absorbing sasuke's 6 path chakra, and Indra soul is slowly merging with Asura soul.
At this rate sasuke will lose all his 6 path chakra before the begining of the war.
.
.
.
.

Next 18 : to the Ryumyaku vains with Naruto and the truth

I don't own Naruto 🐉