21 : Attack and defeat

Meanwhile In Konoha...
Everything is was good until a spiral vortex appeared out of nowhere and with that came 8 people in akatsuki rob.

Those were Nagato's 6 path of pain, Obito and Konan.
Obito was working as the connection between the 6 bodies and Nagato in the kamui dimension.
So they started destroying Konoha inorder to find Naruto.
And Naruto arrived there in an instant with hinata.
And upon arrival they destroyed the naraka and diva path.
And before they can react also destroyed other paths.
They also killed konon but couldn't kill obito ashe was in kamui dimension.
Upon realising that Naruto opened his kamui and seeing that Obito got terrified and closed the link and left the area.

Nagato was furious but Obito was terrified so he killed Nagato and took his eyes to gain the rinnegan.
He thought with his powers he is defenceless and by gaining a rinnegan his powers will increase.
.
.
After returning to Konoha we saw 1/5 of Konoha destroyed. I asked my ANBU team what happened and then they told us that the akatsuki attacked the village.
Naruto and Hinata killed them but Obito escaped.

So they waited till I leave the village, working smart but they didn't know the power of Konoha.
.
.
Sasuke woke up with EMS .
and my operation was successfull he Is now a helper of Konoha.
Now Naruto and sasuke are the only one who can give birth to an Uchiha.
.
.
We are now preparing to attack akatsuki with full force.

Let's see what we have left in agenda
Making Naruto overpowered ✅
Having a family ✅
Killing all akatsuki members , ongoing
Killing DANZO ✅
Killing OTSUTSUKI , ongoing
Destroy Boruto plot...... I might have overdone it a bit
I don't think Boruto would exist in this universe.
.
.
.
We just received a massage killer B is dead and 8 tails has been captured.
.
So the final battle is coming soon.
Might have to lock some people down.
1. Kabuto ....... He is dead since the chunin exam arc
And that is it he was the main problem.

I think that they might use Sora or the gold n silver brother as the source of nine tails chakra

Next 22 : final battle with kaguya

I don't own Naruto

Naruuuutoooooo