19 : Sasuke vs Itachi and a twisted reality

Sasuke POV
After getting released by Orochimaru I started to find the members I choose for my team and no one joined me.
It's fine the path of an avanger is always lonely,
I tried to find Itachi by tracking his trails.
.
.
After some days I am getting tired but I kept searching for him until the day when he send me a letter saying to meet him at one of our Uchiha base in the outer regions.
.
So I traveled there.
After I reached there he started talking non sense again.
I started the fight and after some time I was pushed back he told me the story of Madara's eternal mangekyo sharingan and described me as his eyes.
.
.
.
Yuji POV

When I found out what day it is, I and my ANBU traveled to recieve the body of Itachi.
.
.
Meanwhile sasuke launched his final move the KIRIN and Itachi died, at this time we were almost there but when we reached there chills went down my back I saw Obito ripping the sharingan out of sasuke and Itachi and kamuied instantly leaving two corpses.
I was stunned.
Both sasuke and Itachi are dead , this wasn't supported to happen but It happened.

I reached Itachi and sasuke to find out that I can restore sasuke with all his memory but with no sharingan and I can also change his brain to change the personality, it is a waste that I can't revive Itachi.
So I changed something in sasuke and revived him.
For him I have the perfect eyes.

It was a while age when I duplicated Fugaku's sharingan and I can implement the both pairs to give sasuke the EMS

I brought him back to the village, out of everyone Sakura was the happiest. He is gonna be in the ANBU custody for the near future.
.
I have realised that the butterfly effect has finally caught up to me or it's just sasuke loosing his plot armour and Naruto gaining it.
So I have to master my Rinne-sharingan then all I have to do is look at the moon to stop the infinite tsukoyomi.
.
.
.
.
It has been 7 days since that , I am planning on making some enhancement to sasuke by the way he is awake and my operation on his brain is a success.

Right now there main thing is my clone found the kara base. I know my clones are great.

Next 20 : destroying kara and gaining a new BLOODLINE

I don't own Naruto