14 : akatsuki and so many rinnegan

I invited my ANBU team, hiruzen and the SANIN for a meeting.
After an hour everyone gathered at the meeting hall.
I invited them to discuss about akatsuki.
I provided them the file of all the members and ofcourse I cheated a bit like saying that the pain is a person who possess rinnegan and has orange hair and coupled with the name konan jiraya instantly recognised them.

So he told everyone the story of a red hair kid who possessed the rinnegan and his two friends.
At the end of the story I disclosed a info that there are 6 people with rinnegan
Everyone were shocked after hearing this.
.
.
.
Well everyone were shocked to death when I revealed my rinnegan...........
And then I was also shocked when Naruto revealed his rinnegan.

At that time everyone were silent, I am pretty sure that everyone were thinking was there a market selling rinnegan in whole sell.......
It was an awkward moment I didn't know that Naruto activated his rinnegan, turns out he achieved it 3 days ago after surviving the beating of a life time recived by Hinatsu and hinata.........

After everyone recovered we started to point out the abilities of rinnegan, and jiraya wanted to go to rain village to fight with his 3 students.
No need to say we all refused.

So we only have two options
1. Creating something to protect the village from all their abilities
2. Hunt them down
.
.
.
We voted and it was a 50/50 so I took the charge to create something that can hold akatsuki back
And Naruto and Shino took the attack group.

As akatsuki is gonna start catching tailed beast a year later we have enough time to strategies.
.
.
.
My children are trying to graduate and I refused saying they have to wait till the age of 10 to graduate.
.
.
.
Sasuke is Training hard and there is something different, he is training to master sage mode too..........
May be he can catch up to Naruto someday..........nah not happening.
.
Surprise I mastered crystal release, didn't expected this did ya.
Well I am now training to master all killing ash bones.
I found out that when I am in SO6P mode my bone release changes somehow, I recently understand what it is.
It is all killing ash bones, while training it I unlocked crystal release how lucky 😏

Meanwhile Naruto is training with his newly acquired rinnegan and truth seeking orb, hinata is training him in using the orbs.
Naruto's Rinnegan is unique, it gives him the ability to travel through time and space with minimum chakra which is 1% of his present chakra.
By the way he now has low SO6P level chakra
And I have 1.5 times SO6P level chakra.

Orochimaru occasionally visit me for jutsu traid, training or battle planning.
.
.
.
.
And time goes on.

Next 15 : Is this how death feel like?

I don't own Naruto