22 : final battle with kaguya

While everyone were preparing for war a high pressure chakra is felt throughout the elemental Nations .
.
When I felt it I was stunned, like how did they ressurected the juubi.
Naruto and Hinata appeared infront of me with a serious face and why not?
Juubi's chakra is way denser than 9 tails.

So the whole shinobi alliance went towards the direction even if I know we are late , suddenly the infinite tsukoyomi started to activate so I took both Naruto and Hinata under my susano.

In a matter of seconds the whole world is affected by the infinite tsukoyomi.
After seeing this I wanted to finish it as soon as possible.

When we reached there I can feel obito affected by the infinite tsukoyomi and madara was being stabbed by black Zetsu.

Kaguya has reborn.

Long story short, even if we are stronger than her, we still couldn't kill her so I sealed her again.
After the battle we started to eliminate every single branches of the God tree.
I activated my Rinne-sharingan to take advantage of the chaos after all true peace is only a dream and after the dream that madra has shown to the people there are gonna be many problems.
So I changed everyone's including Naruto and Hinata 's memory about the day.
Showing it as an over exaggerate version of Naruto shippuden battle with kaguya.

So my piece to peace is giving.
.
.
The story goes on with many adventures
Naruto becomes hokage after 10 years as I had planned.
I started to hunt OTSUTSUKI and juubi. Traveling through the universe and dimensions is not bad.

Our children and all the younger generation are also training like crazy 🤣 to catch up to us.
Hinata married with Garra.... I actually didn't expected that they have two kids both girls, both are red headed and both have byakugan.
.
.
Time is going well until I get invited to a multiversal battle.
Well this story is not related so let's not give it any attention.
.
.
.
Thanks for reading this.

I don't own Naruto

(It's finished but you can ask me any questions about any event and I will answer them in my missing pieces)