20 : destroying kara and gaining a new BLOODLINE

My plans include Naruto and Hinata to help me deal with the kara organisation.
With this otsutsuki sh!t they are making cyborgs and giving them part of otsutsuki so killing them is my first priority, infront of them akatsuki is mid. Don't get me wrong akatsuki is powerful but kara is more so.
I personally am going to kill Ishiki otsutsuki
Naruto and Hinata are going to handle the cyborgs.
.
.
I invited them to a meeting and described the situation, they already know about otsutsuki after all having their blood running through your veins sparks some curiosity of the origin.
Our power level have surpassed kaguya and Ishiki is still weak.
So the plan is formed and we are going to strike in 7 days.
.
.
.
7 Days later
We are waiting outside the base of Kara.
And the killing started.
.
.
A few hours later
Killing Ishiki was not hard, Naruto and Hinata also finished there part. For the last time I checked for any survival with my Rinne-sharingan
No one are left alive.
I took some research material for Orochimaru, I know what i am doing............ Well the unexpected thing was me getting a karma mark but it is white.
So no influence of Ishiki.
.
.
.
.
Akatsuki are crazy, they are speed running the whole process. The tailed beast still free are 9 and 8 tails.
So the Raikage summoned a 5 Kage meeting in the land of iron.
We are to be present in a week.
I am thinking about taking Yakumo and Shino with me as my guards , I might've Taken jiraya and hiruzen but jiraya is training like crazy and hiruzen is too old.
.
.
.
While going to the land of iron, I achieved the OTSUTSUKI bloodline which means I now have complete control over my karma seal and it provided me with extra chakra (otsutsuki chakra).
If I am being honest I have way too much chakra right now.
.
.
.
Surprisingly the meeting went well and everyone agreed to form an alliance. I was half expecting Obito to show up.
Well let's think about it later and return home.

Next 21 : Attack and defeat

I don't own Naruto