16 : death of DANZO, akatsuki strikes

My plans are going well.
I am going to send a team to find clue about the Ryumyaku and another thing that just came to my mind is about kara after all Ishiki otsutsuki is not dead yet so I am going to destroy the problem from the root
I ,myself, am searching for them.
It has been 7 months since our akatsuki discussion and they are going to strike in 4-5 months in the meantime I am going to destroy root/DANZO's ANBU.
.
.
.
After some reserch I found out the stone of gale don't exist in this world.
Naruto is giving more time to his wife as she is going to give birth in a month time.
There is a thing that happened to him in these months, he miraculously learned 6 path sage mode and his battle aficiency is almost equal to me.
Hinata is training with Menma and creating more ways to use tenseigan.
.
.
.
The time of action has come Naruto and Shino are gonna attack DANZO...............
Cleaning root ninja was way easy. It was DANZO's izanagi which gave us a little trouble but they finished him pretty easily.
.
.
I gave Naruto a break to take care of Haku as she is going to give birth any day now.
.
Age 27

Haku gave birth to a pair of boys, both red headed.
Well Uzumaki power is in massive amounts in them
Naruto asked Kiyomi(my daughter) and I to give their children name.
Kiyomi named the older one as Kirito Uzumaki
And I named the second one as Uzumaki Asura.
Ya I again stole a name sue me, I am not good at naming people.
.
.
In those two both of them surprised me,
One gained Naruto's Yang chakra and ice release (Kirito)
The other one gained his sharingan and Swift release (Asura)
I am troubled, how did he gained the sharingan.
I took some of Naruto's blood to test and the result shows uchiha gene is completely fused with his DNA 🧬 so he is half uchiha now.
I also tested mine and sure enough I don't have a fixed DNA I can use any thing I want, may that be jutsu, blood line, enhanced elements .
My enhanced chakra can be passed down to my children but my blood lines can't.
.
.
While thinking about this matter I received a news that the kazekage Garra has been kidnapped by the akatsuki.......
It is a little early but I think the shippuden plot has begun.
.
.
I called two teams, team Kakashi and team Guy to take the mission.
Kiba has trained these years furiously and has gained the hell dog summon (pain's dog summon breed)
Sakura is a great medical nin on the same page as Hinata.
Kakashi has been training to increase his chakra and spiritual energy, now he can use mangekyo.
Gai can use 7 of 8 gates without much damage and has mastered all 8 gates.
Neji is a powerful elite jonin, even without any ninjutsu
Lee can activate 6 gate
Tenten has gone deeper in the arts of weapons.
.
.
.
.
They left the village just now and the show begins.

Next 17 : Yakumo's intervention and rough ninja sasuke.

I don't own Naruto 🐍(Orochimaru)