Missing pieces part 4

Please read other chapters to understand the connection.

Taking custody of Naruto is a whole bunch of problems in itself.
The civilian council, clan heads, jonin, hokage and DANZO.
Everyone is giving us headache and from us I mean Kakashi, Hinatsu and I
We are trying to get his custody from the village because we know what would happen if Naruto is sent to any orphanage, the villagers are going to make his life as difficult as possible.
After pulling some strings I finally got his custody but DANZO had some other plans.
Some months after I adopted Naruto  DANZO kidnaped him , at that time I was doing an ANBU solo mission.

As soon as I heared that Naruto is missing I activated sage mode and tracked Naruto's chakra
As the result I tore through the base of root and rescued Naruto.
That act was what started the animosity between DANZO and I.
.
.
.
All was dark all I could remember is my new family, not the parents who gave birth to me but Hinatsu and Naruto.
A hole through my stomach and I am slowly dying.

In a last effort I tried to awaken the 6 path chakra.. I am almost dead and then it happened, overwhelming power.
I could feel it.
My injuries healed rapidly and a new battle with Raikage started. (It shows how the MC awakened his 6 path chakra)

I don't own Naruto
And comment the thing about the plot you don't understand I will make a missing pieces part about those.

I don't own NarutoAnd comment the thing about the plot you don't understand I will make a missing pieces part about those