Missing pieces part 2

Before reading this please read from chapter 3 and 4.

Age 9

With my elements I am thinking of learning ice release but the thing is it is hard to figure out how that thing works.
Like haku can just jump from one ice mirror to another.
And my new team ( Minato) don't help me
I am stuck with doing C and B ranked missions.
.
I have been practicing mixing different amounts of water chakra and wind chakra to find ice chakra
Well right now I am with Hinatsu on a support mission.
We are going to support the mist base which is being attacked regularly many are enjured, thus my medical ninjutsu are needed.
.
After reaching their I started doing my work and an hour later I finished every dier one. At the same time a heavy sound rang through the camp so I went to saw what happened. To my surprise 1/3 of our camp was frozen.
I heard some fighting and saw a man with ice release fighting ore ninja so I activated my sharingan to look at his ice chakra. Then I realised that I was missing a part in the chakra mixing,
The actual ratio is 70% WATER chakra
20% wind chakra and 10% yang chakra.

After we killed the ninja I again started to master ice release and learned it in 1 month.
.
.
.
Nine tails attack is near and Kushina is teaching us seal arts. it is quite easy for me after all I was a prodigy in programming in my previous life, it is not much different so much so that with right intent I can add Math, English and programs to operate a seal.
.
.
I am on a solo mission..... Let me correct myself I ,a chunin,  am in a solo S ranked mission.
So basically there is a village named rain, rang any bell ya I am going to enter the domain of the demigod Hanzo and I am here to collect information about what is happening in the hidden rain.
Upon reaching there I activated my 3 tomoe sharingan and saw chakra in the rain..... So Nagato has taken over rain.
A mission is a mission so I entered the rain..boy that was a mistake, a very big mistake. I don't know how it happened but I am going to be pierced by a chakra rod ...... And then something clicked and I became so much faster and ran out of the village some how alive.
Later I realised that was Swift release.

I don't own Naruto 🐍