12 : THE SANIN, Naruto solos

I ordered Shino to bring Naruto.
.
.
.
After some time Naruto entered the Hokage office and I told him to bring back the two SANIN.
I gave him a month time and also gave him the training method of wind release rasenshuriken.
Yes I made this jutsu sue me.
Naruto left after taking the scroll.
It is going to be a bit different let's skip the POV to Naruto.
.
.
.
.
Naruto POV

I left Konoha just now, and I am supposed to bring back two old people back to Konoha.
How am I gonna find them in one month......
Let's target the old granny, so I went to the nearest info breaker.
And he told me that Tsunade was last seen near the gambling Town.
So I am going there and find the traces, I am experimenting with the rasengan to make a wind style rasengan.
As the scroll said I have to perfectly master this and combine with giant rasengan to achieve the result,
Let's use clones, it said using multiple clones can provide the same result.
.
.
.
.
1 week of searching and finally found the legendary sucker.
And guess what the pervert sanin is also here, I think my luck is at its highest.
I approached them and told them the order of hokage........
That b!tch started to insult Big brother and didn't give me face and as for jiraya he also didn't listen to me.
So I got angry and released my killing intent...........

Tsunade attacked me, I think my killing intent activated her fight or flight instinct and she chose to fight.
I caught her punch and pinned her to the ground , no matter how much strength she applied I am still stronger.
Then jiraya also attacked me, I don't know what he was thinking but I knocked him out with a punch.
.
.
.
Are these the legendary SANIN, I can just one shot them both.......... Well I am stronger than everyone in the village accept Big brother.
He occasionally beats me up.......... I am getting distracted.

I talked with Shizune and we all left for Konoha.
.
.
.
After 3 hours the SANIN woke up and tried to fight with me....... You know how it went.
Now they are coming with me willingly.
I found out that Tsunade has hemophobia...... Ya I doctor afraid of blood, what else can I say.

After 1 hour we reached Konoha
.
.
.
Report to Hokage
I have brought the SANIN with me and have completed the wind fusion and Rasenshuriken.
.
.
.
Yuji(my) POV
He returned too quickly, it turned out he beat their ass and brought them.

So I talked with the SANIN, hiruzen also attended the meeting and I brought Orochimaru.
At first hiruzen and jiraya were kinda angry but I managed the situation.
Now sound village is our complete alley.
I also prepared some therapy for Tsunade with Inoichi Yamanaka.

At the end of the day hiruzen was happy.
.
.
.
.
.
Next 13 : the way to achieve Rinne-sharingan

I don't own Naruto and have a happy day 😀