18 : to the Ryumyaku vains with Naruto and the truth

Somedays after the kazekage rescue mission Naruto returned to activate duty.
I am planning on revealing the truth of his parents to him after all I modified the seal to increase their chakra sealed in it so they can spend more time with him.
So I am going with Naruto to the Ryumyaku or to be exact I am going to the past with him
.
.
I told Naruto that we are going to investigate some dangerous shady things.
After reaching their I started working on the seal of Ryumyaku vains and I choose the time when the Kumo ninja were trying to kidnap Kushina.
So I can tell Naruto the truth and unlock the seal so he can talk with them.
After adjusting I released the seal resulting in creating a link between two timelines and if I understand this then I am going to see my younger self too.
Naruto and I got transferred to the timeline,
.
.
Naruto did not like it one bit but I convinced him to follow me and we reached just in time to see the action start.......
Sure enough I was there on the other side.
When I looked at Naruto I saw him freeze in the place,
I think he recognised their chakra and my Naruto is not an idiot so he might have already joined the links.
.
.
.
.
After they left I just said that they were his parents.
He broke down right there.
I comforted him, after he calmed down I asked him whether he wants to meet his parents.
He hesitated but nodded non the less.
I touched his Belly and he was out like a light spending happy times with his parents.
.
.
.
At the same time I felt something unusual, my chakra is being focused at my forehead.
And a piercing pain shot through my brain and I also fell unconscious.
.
.
POV Naruto.
Upon opening my eyes I say them my parents so I ran and hugged them , after some imotional thing I started to ask about them and after that they asked about me
They were sad when they learnt how the village treated me but got over joyed when I said them for Yuji-nii supported me and treated me as family. Mom got excited when she learnt that I have two children....... For hours we talked, until their chakra ran out, Minato gave me his FTG formula and Kushina gave me her chakra chains.
POV ended.
.
.
Yuji(me) POV
Meanwhile I woke up with a headache I found out I can now channel chakra to my forehead easily.
I created a ice mirror and it was normal but when I channeled chakra.......... RINNE-SHARINGAN I have achieved it hahahaaa.
At this time Naruto woke up and look at me like I am some kind of freek ........... The rinne-sharingan on my forehead didn't help much.

After explaining him we returned to our timeline.

Next 19 : Sasuke vs Itachi and a twisted reality

I don't own Naruto ❄️(ice release)