Thirty-two

Y/N = Your Name

-

Doms POV

"Dominic, could you come to my office really quickly please? Dr. Brismall asks, from the threshold of my door.

About a month ago I was moved into an actual room within the general population in the young adults ward. No more isolated padded room with a mattress on the floor, I actually have a real bed, a desk, and my own bathroom. It's basically a 5 star hotel suite compared to the padded room in the adolescence ICU.

I drop my notebook into the open luggage on my bed and follow Brismall out of the room and to his office downstairs.

We walk in silence down the staircase and to the first floor of Langley Porter, the all too familiar scent of disinfectant on the linoleum floors fill my nostrils as we make it to his office.

"Take a seat Dominic, this will only take a few minutes." I flop down on the chair parallel from his, getting ready to tune out whatever verbatim nonsense he's about to subject me to.

"So, I know you're busy getting ready for your parents to pick you up in a couple hours so I won't take too much of your time here. However, someone has requested to visit you, either here at the hospital or, with you and your parents consent, at home. I just wanted to talk to you first to see if this is someone you're willing to see."

A visitor? Another leech from the media looking for a follow-up story from the incident in August? Who the hell else would want to see me?

"Who?" I ask simply. The doctor is hesitant before answering.

"Y/N."

Y/N? My Y/N? My lethal lover, my victim. Doesn't she hate me? Why does she want to see me? I tried to kill her, does she want closure? I don't blame her if she does.

Oh Y/N.

"Dominic? Is that okay with you?" Dr. Brismall says, snapping me out of my trance.

"Uh, um yeah. Yeah I will see her." I stutter out, my mind running wild with questions.

Y/N.

"Okay, well then I will speak to your parents when they come collect you. They will be allowed to make the ultimate decision." Dr. Brismall explains as he gets up from his desk. He motions for me to follow him out of his office, and escorts me back to my room.

Y/N. My girl. Please don't hate me for what I did.

---

Your POV

My phone begins to ring, and I pick it up frantically. I read the caller ID, Langley Porter Psychiatric Facility.

I hesitate as my finger hovers over the green pick up button. I take a deep breath in and answer the phone, holding it up to my ear with shakey hands.

"Hello?" I say.

"Hi, Y/N? This is Dr. Simon Brismall." The voice on the other end states.

"Yes, uh hi Dr. Brismall." I stutter.

"So, I spoke to Dominic."

My breath catches in my throat.

"And?" I ask eagerly.

"He will be willing to see you tomorrow. His parents have consented to letting you visit at their home." Dr. Brismall explains.

I exhale heavily, my hands shaking worse than before.

"He-he wants to see me?"

"He has agreed to see you. But be diligent, his mental state is still relatively fragile. I don't know what may set him off."

"O-okay." I mutter. "Thank you."

"Of course Y/N, call me if you need anything. You know where to reach me."

"Yes sir. Bye."

"Bye."

I hang up the phone, I feel sick to my stomach. The anticipation, these impossibly long past 2 months I've felt my heart ache from being away from my love.

Merrily we fall back into the emerald void.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Mar 14 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Psychosis (Yungblud x Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें