Twelve

Y/N = Your Name

-

Your POV

I pull into the driveway of my house at 11pm. I hadn't even realized how late it had gotten after I left work.

I take the keys out of the ignition and head inside.

I open the door quietly, being cautious in case my parents were sleeping.

"My goodness Y/N, you're back quite late." My mom says as she comes out of the kitchen with a cup of tea.

"Yeah, there was an incident with my patient, but don't worry, I got it under control." I explain.

"I'm glad to hear that honey, do you want me to make you some tea?" She offers.

"No mom it's okay, I'm actually pretty beat, I think I'm just gonna head to bed." I tell her, heading over to the stairs.

"Okay honey, sleep tight. Oh and remember, your father and I are out of town this weekend, so you'll be home alone. You can have people over, but be responsible." She says pointing at me at end of her statement.

"What? Oh um sure mom." I say snapping out of the trance I didn't know I was in. I hope she didn't say anything important.

"Goodnight sweetheart."

I then disappear upstairs.

I close my bedroom door behind me and flop down on my bed. My mind instantly shoots to Dom. I think back to earlier, him losing consciousness in my arms. He looked almost peaceful laying there.

My emerald angel.

His lethal demons.

Our bloody love.

Oh the things I'd do to get him alone again, for us to be alone together. For our lips to touch and our bodies to come together as one, just for one night. To let down my defenses in the emerald void and let him become the master. The master of seduction, the master of despair, and the master of mental manipulation.

I sigh and get up off my bed.

I change into some comfortable clothes to sleep in and brush my teeth in the bathroom connected to my bedroom.

I kneel down onto the floor and pull out a familiar red blazer from under the bed.

I lie back down and hold the jacket to my chest and breath in Dom's scent from the garment.

"I love you Dominic." I whisper to myself before drifting off to sleep.

---

Dom's POV

"What the fuck happened." I subconsciously ask myself as I sit up in my bed. I rub my pounding head with my aching arm when I realize that I'm not restrained.

I look down at my arms, the one aches and is bruised from what looks like a shot.

I rub my eyes and look around scanning the room. Once my eyes focus, they catch a stray elastic hair tie lying on the floor, as if its been dropped by a passerby.

I walk over to it, picking it up and examining it.

"Y/N." I say to myself smiling.

She doesn't love you.

"Shut up, I know she does." I say continuing to fumble with the hair tie.

You're incapable of love.

"I'm capable of anything everyone else is."

You really think that? What, have you forgotten? You're a psychopath. What are you gonna do with her once she completely loses it too?

"I'm gonna have to kill her." I sigh in defeat.

I put the elastic band around my wrist and block out the voice in my head. I don't wanna hear anymore.

I lie back down and close my eyes before sleep takes over once again.