Sixteen

Y/N = Your Name

-

Dom's POV

"Okay Dominic, all you have to do take your meds and we can leave." Y/N says as she takes the cap off of the RX bottle.

"Alright then love."  I say holding my hand out.

Y/N looks at me in suspicion and I give her an innocent look.

She thinks I'm up to something. She's incredibly smart I must admit, but not as smart as me. I'm a fucking mastermind.

"What?" I say, chuckling in amusement.

"Nothing." She dismisses, placing a small white pill in my palm.

I pop it right into my mouth without hesistation.

Y/N looks at me intently, and I shake my head.

"It's down, don't worry." I reassure her and she sighs slightly maybe in relief, maybe in concern?

"Okay then." Y/N says almost monotone as she slips the RX bottle into her black backpack.

"Don't be so tense love, let your mind be at ease for once." I say grabbing her by the hips and kissing her ever so gently, placing my spell onto her, making her fall in deep once again.

Once she pulls away she laughs, nervously but nonetheless she seems more relaxed.

"Yeah, let's just- let's just head out." She stutters, quickly throwing her bag over her shoulders and leading me out of the room.

I reach into my mouth and retrieve the pill I've held under my tongue, I quickly take it out of my mouth and throw it to the side.

Luckily my pretty little doctor doesn't notice, I smirk to myself as I follow her out. She locks the door to my room behind us and we head out the back.

---

Your POV

"Here we are." I ask as I park the car in my parents driveway.

"This house is massive." Dominic says as he gazes out the window at my rather average sized house, well San Francisco average, so still pretty large.

"It's average." I shrug.

"Nah mate, compared to my place in Doncaster your house is a castle." Dom says, seeming genuinely amazed. Which is must admit is adorable.

"Thanks I guess." I laugh.

"Oh and I already brought your bag to my room last night, so we should be all set." I add.

"Sick!" Dom exclaimed.

"Come on, let's head inside." I say as I lead him inside.

"Aren't your parents here?" Dom questions.

"Nah, they left town for the weekend, so we have the whole place to ourselves." I say, smiling at him.

"Perfect." Dom smirks grabbing my hips making me giggle.

He closes the gap between our lips, the kiss feeling free and secure. Finally outside of hospital walls, finally.

I pull away a second later with a smile on my face.

"Come on, I'll show you my room." I say as I lead him upstairs.