Ten

Patient: Dominic R. Harrison
Age: 17
Weekly Brain Scan Results
Langley Porter Mental Institution

Disorders Present:

- Psychotic Disorder

- Dissociative Identity Disorder

Notes:

- Active Psychotic disorder levels have seemingly spiked compared to recent weeks

- Active DID levels have heightened, regulation may be necessary

---

Y/N = Your Name

Y/L/N = Your Last Name

-

Your Pov

"When do you first remember the hallucinations starting?" I ask.

"The hallucinations started around 13, but the voices have been around since I was maybe 8 years old." The boy across from me explains.

"And when you first heard the voices and saw the hallucinations, how did you respond to them?"

"I responded in the only way I knew how, I hurt myself. I hurt myself because it was the only way to silence them."

"Did you ever tell someone that you were experiencing these things?"

"No." Dom say simply before dropping his head, looking at his feet.

"Why didn't you?" I inquire.

"I thought if I ignored them, they'd go away. Besides I wasn't convinced my mum would believe me if I told her I was losing my mind."

"But they didn't go away." I state.

"They only got worse." Dom sighs.

I close up my notebook and get up out of my chair.

"I think we're done for today yeah?" I say, looking down at Dom.

"Yeah, sounds good." Dom says getting up and stretching his arms. The past few days I've let him go without the straitjacket, but only when he's with me.

"How about we go out to the courtyard and get some air?"

"Alright." Dom says shrugging as I follow him out of the therapy room.

We head towards the door and exit into the warm July air.

Dom sits at the bench in the garden and I sit down next to him.

"So, how have you been feeling lately." I ask him, my voice soft.

"Electrified because of you my darling." He says with a smile.

I blush and look down at my feet and then off into the garden.

"Yeah, it's crazy isn't it." I say, almost in a moment of realization.

"The only thing crazy about it is how crazy I am about you." Dom says grabbing my hand.

"And what's so wrong with it all anyways." He adds.

This should have been my moment I came to a realization that everything we were doing was wrong. Every touch, every endearing word, everything. But yet I couldn't fight the voice in my head that says if it was wrong it wouldn't feel so right. And like everytime, I give in.

"Nothing I guess." I say, my gaze meeting the pair of emerald green eyes sitting beside me.

My eyes flicker from Dom's eyes to his lips and back again. We both slowly lean in and our lips touch.

The kiss is slow and gentle as our lips move on sync. Dom slowly lays me down on the bench and hovers over me, not once breaking contact at our lips.

I slip my hands under his white hospital shirt and rest them against the cold skin on his chest.

And then the pager in my pocket starts to ring.

I break the kiss and Dom climbs off of me. I grab the pager from my pocket and see a message from Dr. Brismall.

"Miss Y/L/N, I need to see you in my office."