Four

Y/N = Your Name

Y/L/N = Your Last Name

-

Your POV

Dr. Brismall leads me down the halls of the Adolescents ICU to a door that is labeled "Therapy Office 1". He opens the door and my eyes instantly land on the familiar boy sitting in one of the chairs in the room. He's dressed in white pants and a straitjacket, the only outfit I've ever seen him in.

"Hello there love." Dominic says smiling.

"Hello Dominic, I'm Dr. Y/L/N, I'll be doing your therapy sessions with you from now on." I say walking into the office as Dr. Brismall closes the door behind me.

"Yeah I know you, we met the other night." Dom says.

"Yes, I do recall we did." I reply, offering a smile as I sit down on the chair opposite to him.

"What happened to Brismall?" He asks seeming curious.

"Nothing, Dr. Brismall and I just thought that it may be beneficial for you to talk to someone else for a while." I explain, setting out my notepad on my lap.

"Sounds lovely mate." He says smiling at me.

"So tell me Dom, why were you brought here." I ask.

"I see things, and I hear voices in my head. I have no self control. I'm out of my mind." Dominic explains.

"What types of things do you see?"

"Figures. Like the embodiment of the voices."

"Do the voices talk to you?" I ask.

"Yeah they do."

"What do they say?"

"Sometimes they tell me to hurt myself, sometimes they tell me to hurt others, and sometimes they're just quiet and say nothing."

"And when they do talk to you, do you have the urge to act on what they tell you to do?"

"Of course I have the urge, but I'm restrained almost every second of every day, I couldn't act on these urges even if I wanted to. It's not fun mate, being restrained and locked up everyday." He says.

"I could imagine it's hard on you." I say sympathetically.

"How old are you love?" He asks, the question seeming out of the blue.

"I'm 16, nearly 17." I reply.

"So you can understand then. I'm a kid, but instead of having a childhood I'm here. My youth is being wasted on waiting around for specialized treatment that may not even exist." He says.

"You know the doctors here are doing everything they can to help you Dom." I say.

"It's been over a year and my disorder is only getting worse." He sighs.

"You being here is what's best for you."

"But how much more of my life will be wasted here? Another year? 5 more years? Fucking 10?" Dom snaps.

"Dom, no one here is gonna give up. Especially me, I will do everything I possibly can to help you."

Silence falls between us for a moment and I can tell that Dom is considering what I said. A second goes by before he breaks the quiet.

"You promise mate?" He asks.

"On my life." I say to him with a small smile.

A charming smile appears on his face and he nods.

"Okay." He says.