Poetic Reflections

1. To love someone who doesn't love you in return is to dance alone in a symphony of unfulfilled desires, each step a poignant reminder of the silent melody of unreciprocated affection.

2. Loving someone who cannot love you back is like watering a flower with tears, nourishing their essence with your own sorrow, yet never witnessing the bloom of affection.

3. In the vast expanse of unreturned love, one discovers the depths of their own resilience, finding strength in the echoes of their affection bouncing back from the walls of indifference.

4. To love unconditionally is to embrace the exquisite agony of loving someone who cannot love you back, finding solace in the purity of your own affection, untouched by reciprocation.

5. In the tapestry of unrequited love, each stitch is a silent prayer, weaving together the threads of longing and acceptance, creating a masterpiece of selfless devotion.

6. It's like composing a symphony of devotion, pouring every note of your heart's melody into the silence, knowing that the one you play for will never hear the music.

7. It's like gazing into a mirror, seeing your reflection yearning for a love that echoes back emptiness, a silent echo of unspoken desires and shattered dreams.

Happy Birthday to me! Despite this day being my special day, all I can think about is you. I miss you and I love you, Aaron. All I wish for is you to be here with me.