Welcome to hell

Y/n pov
"FUCK!!" I hit the ground with a loud thud. I got onto one knee and l put my hand on my knee and forced myself into a standing position. I looked around and I noticed 3 things instantly which was the sky was red with a pentagram in the sky, the amount of demons walking around and a massive city." I put my hood up and grabbed a skinny and sharp rock and pocketed it. I walked around and I felt 4 pairs of eyes watching me. I walked into an alleyway to lure them here to fight them because I bet a million bucks that they are looking for a fight.

??? Pov
Boys we have the target where we want it. Time to rob the fool blind. We entered an Alleyway and the guy was facing away and he said "so you think I'm easy prey huh." I said "shut up and give us all your valuables before we turn you into a taxidermy project." He laughed dryly and said "I won't go down without a fight so bring it. He turned around and I seen red eyes glowing from underneath the darkness of his hood. I signaled to my boys to surround him. They did and the guy said "so 3 on 1 huh...I like those odds." We all charged at him at once

??? Pov
I was walking around looking for some type of entertainment because I grown bored killing and broadcasting their screams all over hell. I heard what sounds like fighting. Maybe this will provide me with the entertainment that I desire. I traveled on the rooftops and I came across the alleyway and seen a hooded figure fighting 3 demons. This should be entertaining.

Y/n pov
I tossed the sharp knife like rock and caught it then started fighting.

(This is the fight start from 1.28 and watch till end)

After I took them all down one tried running at me from behind but I pivoted and threw the sharp rock and it hit the last demon in the chest quickly killing him. I know these bastards aren't dead but they will be unconscious until they heal. I felt a presence from the roof next to me and I glanced and seen a female demon look down at me.

??? Pov
I notice the hooded figure glance up at me and his red glowing eye met mine and he suddenly disappeared until I felt someone behind me. I felt something against the back of my neck and a young male voice said "did you send them after me?" I went to turn around but he said "don't move a single muscle until I give you permission or your next on the chopping block."

I replied "no I certainly did not send those lowlife parasites after you. If anything I would've fought you myself because that was quite a show you put on there. I was merely in the neighborhood and heard fighting so I wanted to investigate and I was entertained by the show you put on.

I felt his piercing gaze and said "you can turn around now but don't try a damn thing. Do you understand demon?" I smiled and said "Certainly young man." I turned around and said "I think introductions are in order if I'm correct." He had his guard up around me and he doesn't show any sense of fear of me." He said "you go first demon."

I held my came out and said "hello young man my name is Alazia. I gotta say I haven't been that entertained in over a century my young fellow. I'm assuming you're new here in this horrendous place we call Hell. I'm an overlord down here." He replied and said "what is an overlord exactly?" I smiled and said "an overlord my dear is one of the strongest demons down here. There's only a few of us and then there's King Lucifer." I said "are you now afraid of me young man." He flipped the rock around and he casually said "not in the slightest Alazia. They say the bigger they are the harder they fall."

His look was unwavering and he wasn't afraid of me in the slightest which I found oddly hot. He walked away from me until he looked over his shoulder and said "The names Y/n L/n hot stuff~~" I blushed softly and he looked back at me and saluted then just he leaned backwards over the edge and fell. I walked over and seen him running off." Such a handsome and interesting person. Hopefully we meet again soon Y/n.