Val's fear and the stray exorcist

Y/n pov
Looks like my plan is working so far. I felt myself get put in the car and Vox said "THANK you Velvette. Val will be pleased to see we got the one that freed his toy. I can just Imagine the shit he'll do to the kid...who knows. Val might turn him into another pet of his. I heard Velvette shout "HE BETTER FUCKING NOT! THIS HANDSOME MAN BELONGS TO ME!!! IF VAL SO DARES AS LAY ONE FINGER ON HIM I'LL TURN HIM INTO A TAXIDERMY PROJECT AND GIVE POST HIS DEATH ALL OVER SOCIAL MEDIA!!! GOT IT VOX!! YOUR WONT DO ANYTHING EITHER. I FOUND HIM SO THAT MEANS HE'S MINE.

I heard Vox fearfully say "A-Alright Velvette...he's yours just don't go on a rampage like you did last time. Do you remember how much of a mess that was?" Velvette said "Serves Val right for taking my diary. He's lucky I only broke 3 quarters of the bones in his body." So anger issues then...should be wary of that because I know she won't leave my side for a long while. I felt the vehicle stop and I was being carried somewhere and put somewhere and was tied up. I heard footsteps approached and I was smacked roughly.

I woke up and I seen the spider pimps face and he said "rise and shine handsome~~ I'm still a bit sour about how our last meeting ended with you running off with my best employee...you see I run a bus-"I cut him off and said "I can care less about your slut studio. I did what I did because Princess Charlotte asked me to keep her out of trouble...so let's skip all the monologging and get to the point. I already know that I'm here because you're gonna try to break my mind and turn me into one of your toys.

let me ask you something and I suggest you to answer my question and I promise I won't hurt you too much." He looked at me and said "you're quite rude but I guess I can answer your question before I break you." My eyes glowed brightly and I said with pure malice "do you know who the sin of Envy is and how I'm connected to it?" He said "yes of course I do it's Leviathan y/n but how about you enlighten me on how you're connected to him." I chuckled evilly and said "as you wish...but it'll be more fun if I show you."

Velvette pov
We were waiting outside until we heard Val scream in fear. We busted in and I seen Y/n with fallen Angel wings and a pair of demonic horns. Vox backed up and said "n-n-no fucking w-way." I asked "what's so terrifying about him Vox...it's just wings and horns." He said "u-u-uhh I-I'M OUT OF HERE!!" I watched Vox turn around and bolted out. I seen Y/n stare down at Val and said with venom "you are in the presence of Leviathans son...you picked the wrong being to break...Awww are you scared of...Little...Old...Me! I'm gonna give you one last warning Valentino...don't fuck with me again or I'll happily enjoy tearing you piece by piece and limb from limb and have your little slut company play treasure hunt with your torn body. Do we understand each other!" I watched Val nod fearfully and suddenly a sickening crunch was heard and I seen Y/n stomp on Val's body and he laid there crippled and paralyzed from the waist down. Y/n's wings dissolved leaving only his demonic horns.

He walked my way and I was in Awe by how brutal and cool he looked. He stopped in front of me and hugged me out of nowhere which caught me off guard and I eventually embraced him back and he said "I really enjoyed talking with you earlier...hmm I feel like I have to thank you somehow. He tapped his chin and suddenly he pinned me against the wall out of nowhere which caused me to blush madly by his sudden boldness. he lifted my chin and he kissed me softly and I felt weak at my knees from the stimulation of the kiss. I closed my eyes melting into it and I went to wrap my arms around him but he put his fingers to my lips which stunned me and he waved his other finger side from side and said "how about next time we go on a date...but for now I should be getting back to the hotel. I've been out all day walking to clear my mind. He looked at me in my eyes and he kissed me softly with his finger on my lips and separated and he walked away.

I felt something in my shirt and I looked at it and seen it was a date for next week at 7 pm and Y/n put a couple X's and O's and told me to not be late." I blushed even more and when I looked outside he was nowhere to be found.