Vaggie's secret and residental check

Y/n pov
I heard a quiet buzzing noise. I woke up and stretched and I gazed around the room and seen Lute was asleep still. I smiled softly and I unraveled my wings and felt them disappear in my back. I got up and I decided to find the source of the buzzing. I snuck out of the room locking the door behind me and I walked down the hall and stopped outside a door and I heard mumbling coming from inside. I knocked lightly and said "who's in there?" I heard footsteps approaching the door and the door revealing a disheveled Vaggie I said "May I step in please?" She yawned and tiredly said "yeah just don't be too loud. I nodded and walked past her into the room and she asked "do you want some tea or coffee?" I whispered "just water please...I was hoping to talk to you about yesterday but I can wait till tomorrow if you want to go back to bed. She yawned and said "your good Y/n..I usually wake up at this time to go patrol the hotel...just give me a couple minutes to wake up. I nodded and she walked over to her mini fridge and tossed me a bottle water. I caught it and opened it and started drinking it. I watched her drink some coffee and I gave her a few moments to wake up.

After a few moments she said a bit more clearly "so what did you want to talk about Y/n?" I said "It's about snapping at you yesterday. I will explain to you the reasoning behind me snapping at you. She nodded and said "well recently I found out that I'm the s-" she cut me off and said "son of Leviathan...we all know...husk decided to chase you down yesterday and found out your the sin of Envy." I said "well...that sums everything I was about to say but there's more to it then that Vaggie." She raised her eyebrow and I said "It seems that I'm the Sin of Envy I'm incapable of making myself happy despite everything...so it's not like I'm selfless Vaggie...it's quite literally the only way I get the endorphins to be happy...so I'm completely dependent on others happiness to fuel my own happiness. It also explains why I lack parts of a normal demons functions. So being the Sin of Envy is difficult because I have to depend on others as a way to fuel my bodily functions. Does it make sense now?"

She nodded and asked "wait if your the sin of Envy what type of spiritual entity does that make you?" I said "first of all what kind of spiritual entity are you Vaggie because you obviously lack demonic traits?" She fidgeted with her fingers which I put my hand on her shoulder to reassure her and said "you're ok Vaggie I promise. I won't tell anyone about your secret if you want me to." She said "promise then." I held my pinky out and said "I pinky promise Vaggie." She wrapped her pinky around my pinky and we shook. She said "I'm...A fallen angel." I nodded and said "I guess we aren't that different than Vaggie." She looked at me confused which I let my wings slowly open up a bit self conscious about it and she said "Your a fallen Seraphim but also a hellborn." I said "you're right...I inherited it from my father...wherever that bastard is." She gently reached over and she asked "may I feel your wings Please?" I nodded and said Be ca-" I felt her gently grab the base of my wing and I bit my finger and looked away and let out a muffled moan which my face turned beet red.

Vaggie pov
I heard a muffled noise come from him and I looked up and seen he was biting his finger and his face was beat red. I quickly snapped out of my trance and quickly removed my hand and said "Sorry Y/n I got a bit ahead of myself." He calmed down and said "you're alright Vaggie but we have a serious matter to discuss which I don't want to flip your lid." I heard the seriousness in his voice and I sat up and asked "what is this matter we must discuss?" He folded his hands together and said "yesterday I came across a beaten, bruised, wounded, and Malnourished Exorcist." I tensed up because this could cause trouble for all of us if I think who it is." He gently massaged my thigh and said "I'm guessing you're not on good terms with the exorcist...Am I right?" I nodded and he said "I have already stripped her of all her gear and everything...I'm hoping by the time the Exorcists come around again she can change Heavens view seeing how we have captured one of their most powerful exorcists."

I know what they're doing is wrong but knowing how she didn't return. The highest power in control will most likely see that she won't return since she "assumingely" abandoned her post. I know that you two will most likely butt heads but remember we're all stuck here if we like it or not...I know for a fact that Myself, Charlie, You, Alazia, and Lute won't be able to be redeemed...Especially Me, you, Charlie, and Lute...so we all have to learn to work together. Believe it or not but WE are making an impact...maybe not the biggest but we are making an impact even if it's just a tiny dent in a massive project. I wanted to bring this to your attention before we all go at each other's throats tomorrow.