Honesty and breakfast issues

Y/n pov
Ugh...why does my head hurt so much. My eyes slowly opened and pushed myself into a sitting position, the last thing i remember was talking to Alazia and suddenly being engulfed by darkness. I felt someone sit next to me and Alazia asked "how are you feeling dear?" I said "to be honest I have a killer headache." She said "that should be expected since you grew a demonic horn last night."

I was confused which she took notice and ask "do you remember anything from last night?" I said "I remember going to the bathroom and collapsing on the ground, Then being helped to the bar, Then chatting with Vaggie...and finally basically being threatened for my life from you and finally falling into darkness." She nodded and whispered to herself "must be a side effect of growing your first demonic horn."

She looked at me and said "anyways...we should probably get downstairs. Princess Charlotte has been in a panicked fit since you roamed around while she was asleep." I nodded and I slowly stood up and nearly lost my balance but Alazia caught me and told me to take an easy. I nodded and she had her hand on my back having me walk aside her. We entered the elevator and we kept quiet.

Charlie pov
I was walking around clearly nervous when Vaggie told me what happened to Y/n. I was honestly surprised to hear that he is beginning to grow his demonic appendages but that didn't ease my anxiety. It also made me wonder from which royal bloodline he originated from. I kept pacing around until I heard the elevator ding. I ran over and seen Alazia gently guiding Y/n out.

He looked tired and I noticed the one demon horn protruding out of the wound he suffered from when he landed on the hood of our limo during our first encounter. I was gonna let him wake up until he walked over and opened his arms wide and he said playfully "come here you tall dummy." I didn't hesitate to jump into his arms which he caught me and I said with tears "I-I-I thought y-you ran a-away wh-when you weren't l-laying with m-m-me when I-I woke u-up."

Y/n pov
I feel horrible for making her worry that much about me when I got up. I gently pushed her head into the crook of my neck and softly said "shhh Charlie...you're ok...no need to get all worked up." I heard her sobs turn into sniffling and I softly said "there...there I'm right here and I'm not going anywhere...how could I leave everyone I made friends with here...your dream is now my dream as well. So please calm down Charlie."

I gently rubbed her back while bouncing her a bit and Angel said "holy crap dude...you look even hotter now with your badass looking horn and parental attitude. I nodded and Husk said "I heard everything from Vaggie when I woke up. He walked over to me and whispered "thanks for moving me to the couch...Vaggie would have my ass if I fell asleep at the bar and the whole thing was a disaster."

I nodded and Vaggie asked in disbelief "Wait...did you just...huh???" I laughed softly and said "yes I just used parental tactics to calm the demon princess of hell. It's simple but effective...I knew I should've woke her up and tell her where I went but she's been too stressed with making...all of this...A reality." I gestured to everything around me and said "we were both working till who knows when yesterday after everyone went to bed."

Alazia said "Y/n before you arrived here did you have children?" I glared at her and said "you just did not just pull that card...did you?" She said "It was merely a question. I didn't mean to offend you in any type of way." I let out a groan and said "ok let's get something straight Alazia. I am 20 years old...why in Satan's left nut would I have any children at that age."

But...She's not far from the truth though?" I sighed and said "But...you're not that far from the truth Alazia...I...helped foster kids before I died...even though they weren't under my direct guidance...they might have well been. So I know the tips and tricks a parent should have in their arsenal. All of us here right now is still learning so we naturally need to lean on each other when times gets rough."