Good cop bad cop

The next morning

Charlie pov
I got up and noticed Y/n was missing. He must be downstairs already. I got up and got dressed and made my way down to the lobby and I didn't see Y/n anywhere. I began to get a bit worried already. I seen Vaggie and I jogged over and said "hey Vaggie have you seen Y/n?" She looked at me and said "I don't remember exactly but try your office." I nodded and thanked her. I jogged to my office and I seen it slightly ajar. I walked in and seen Y/n in different clothing. It gave me an instant nose bleed.

(This is what Y/n was wearing)

I got closer and heard him quietly say "we haven't had any new residents in little over a week

I got closer and heard him quietly say "we haven't had any new residents in little over a week...we're running out of time...we have about 5 1/2 months left until it happens. I seen him look through some office papers. I seen him pick up a cup of coffee and drank it. He had some bags beginning to form under his eyes. He didn't even realize I was in the room I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around him and he jumped I rested my head on top of his and asked "how long have you been up dear?" He reached his hand up by my cheek and gently pulled me close and he turned and kissed me softly and said "I've been up for a while...trying to figure out why the hotel is failing. We could use a saving grace right about now." We both heard Vaggie shouted with anger evident in her voice "Charlie can you come here?" I grabbed Y/n's hand and said "we can come back to this later today Y/n." He nodded and stood up and we walked out to the lobby and we seen Vaggie about to end Sir Pentious.

I said "ok can everyone calm down for a second and explain what's going on." Angel said "Snake freak here is planting cameras and audio recording devices!!" I heard Y/n groan and he said "let me take care of this please. You'll play good cop while I'll play bad cop." I was confused which he pulled me aside and whispered "your job is to try to try to play nice with him...kinda like hitting all his soft spots while me on the other hand will be the opposite." I was still confused which he sighed and said "just try to get on his good side with any methods you see fit. I'll do my role." I nodded and he walked over with an unamused look.

Y/n pov
I put my hand on a Pentious's shoulder and said "you're gonna join me and Charlie on a walk...do we understand each other. He was confused and I sternly said "move it Pentious." I nodded at Charlie and I took him to an empty room with a table, 3 chairs, and a spotlight. This will be the perfect room for this. Me, Charlie, and Pentious entered the room. I said "Sit Pentious and you best hope I don't need to ask twice!" He was slightly intimidated and Charlie walked in and said "Pentious would you like something to drink?" He said "water would be nice." Charlie left and I snapped my fingers and his egg minions appeared in a cage." Pentious asked "why are my Eggy boys in a cage?" I slammed my fist down on the table and it combusted into flames which quickly disappeared he was scared now." I said with sheer intimidation in my voice "you don't have permission to ask questions! You will answer mine OR Charlie's questions with no hesitation. If I sense any excuse or hesitation I will end one of your minions lives. Are we clear!" Charlie came in with a cup of water and she handed it to him. She calmly said "do you want something to snack on?" Pentious was confused which is the main goal. Nifty came in with some of my famous lava cakes and she gave Pentious a plate of them with silverware." Charlie sat down as I walked around the table making Pentious more uncomfortable in fearful." Charlie asked "why did you try to bug the hotel Pentious after everything we've done for you." He was unsure until I conjured a small hourglass and I put it next to him and said "you're only getting a minute to answer. I don't have patience but Charlie does. Once the last grain falls and you don't answer I kill one of your little pets...or maybe they will answer in your steed...but we both know you're responsible enough I admit your actions." I flipped the hourglass and I can physically hear how fast his heart is racing." Once it hit half time I decided to make him feel a bit more trapped by leaning next to his ear and said "Tick tock Pentious your comrads lives are at stake." I backed up and I stood behind Charlie with my arms folded. I can see him sweating bullets. I watched the last grain of sand fall and I said "you're quite a selfish one...unfortunately it just costed you one of the lives of your comrades." I walked over and grabbed one and I carried it over in front of Pentious and I evilly said "say bye bye now." I was applying pressure until Pentious broke and shouted with tears of Desperation "FINE I'LL TALK!!! I'LL TALK JUST DON'T HURT HIM I BEG YOU! I looked at the egg and said "Looks like someone does care for your pathetic live after all." I put him back in the cage and Pentious said "Vox....He promised if I set up cameras and bugs...Plus insure no deal is struck between the Princess and Radio demon that I can be one of the Vees. I'm SORRY...PLEASE YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND!! ALL I WANT IS TO BE ACCEPTED!" Charlie sympathized and said "You only wanted to be accepted for who you are?" I turned away because I didn't want to show I sympathize with Pentious...After all this is an interrogation and I'm the bad cop...so I can't show weakness to a criminal." I heard Charlie say "you don't have to do someone else's bidding to be accepted. Just being here at the hotel means you've been accepted by not myself...but everyone here...even Y/n accepts you for who you are...he is already sympathizing with you...he just...doesn't want to show it. Y/n feels guilty for threatening you and your egg friend's lives. That's why he's looking away...Pentious you can stay here for as long as you need and hopefully be redeemed...but there are rules to follow...even I have to follow my own rules." I said without looking back at them "Pentious I have one piece of advice for you to follow...Quit allying yourself with Vox at once. I bet he already knows you gave up your cover...from Vox's perspective....your nothing but a pawn to him. You gave up your position and I guarantee he thinks your use has finally ran out." I snapped my fingers and the cage that was caging his Comrads was destroyed freeing them. I fixed my gloves and I left the room. I passed Angel which she purred and whispered "that was hot!" I decided to go to the roof to get some fresh air. After a few moments I stepped outside on the roof and walked over to the railing and folded my arms on it and I put my phone on silent...just so I can enjoy the natural Ambiance of the whole city.

Somewhere in the holy courts

Emily pov
I was with Sera which she was talking to Adam about his foolishness. I remember meeting Sera's son for a brief moment when he was in the Garden of Eden. I was wondering what her son is like. But I couldn't ask her since she was scolding Adam. I decided to see God myself to ask him what Sera's son is like. I made my way to his throne room and knocked on it. I watched the door open and god said "Come in Emily. I can already tell something is troubling you. I entered and he said "please take a seat and let me know what is bothering you." I nodded and took a seat and he grabbed us both a cup of tea and he said "from the look in your eyes. I'm guessing you're curious about Sera's boy Y/n? Am i guessing correctly?" I nodded and said "father ever since I seen sera interact with Y/n I couldn't help but wonder what he is actually like a person." God said "why don't we take a look to see how Y/n is doing?" I watched a large glass orb float over and we seen Y/n standing on a roof looking at the city underneath him. I noticed he was a bit worse than wear." God said "Emily it looks like Y/n just got done dealing with something stress oriented." I said "father I can't help but notice the stress and sadness in his eyes. Do you think  he's just fed up with everything he's dealing with?" God looked at me and said "Emily...do you perhaps want to meet him?" I sighed and said "As much as I would like to meet Sera's son it goes directly against all the rules of heaven." I felt father put his hand on my shoulder and he said "Emily I'm allowing you to go meet him but you'll have to promise to return here when you get done. I'm allowing you and Y/m to meet just this once until time gives that opportunity again...but you and him will go to the living realm for one day. I want you to satisfy your curiosity on Y/n and his background but keep the peace between both of you and all the realms. Your gonna be my personal representative to make an impression on Y/n and hell as a whole. Do we understand each other my child. I nodded and he said "you shall depart at dawn. Lucifer has also been informed. Enjoy tomorrow Emily. For I never granted anyone with this privilege before. I nodded and he said "no one else should know besides myself and you.