Velvette's date with Y/n goes wrong

Y/n pov
That was a too much of a close call. After Vel got out she said "get out and put a towel around your waist and follow me." I nodded and she put on the same outfit she wore before she got in. I got out and did as she asked and we entered the master bedroom. She snapped her fingers and a 70s type of outfit appeared on me and she growled and she swiped her finger and suddenly an 80s outfit appeared on me. She was growling underneath her breath and I decided to make conversation to try to keep her  in a calmer state.

I said "So I take it that Fashion is your type of thing?" She glared at me and I just looked back at her unamused. She said "yeah where have you been...living under a rock." I said "well not under a rock but rather on a rock for the majority of my life." She looked at me and said "let me do my work. This is my first time ever making men's fashion so let me focus." I walked over to her and I put my hand on her shoulder and said "we are supposed to be on a date...NOT working. So toss your agenda aside for once. Plus if you're looking for advice on men's fashion look through these. I snapped my fingers and a couple magazines appeared and I snapped my fingers again and a black and crimson red tuxedo formed on the table and I picked them up and walked behind the divider and started changing. After I fully changed I walked out and made my way to the mirror and I fixed my hair nicely and I had a crimson handkerchief in my suit pocket and I turned around and seen Vel in a nice dress and I held my hand out to her and I said "shall we set off Vel on our date?"

She blushed lightly and nodded. We made our way out of the building and we I opened her car door for her which she said "It's nice enough today...so how about we walk there." I nodded and we walked through the streets and other sinners and demons were shooting nasty glares at me and I heard both our names come into conversation multiple times. I can feel the envious stares from the others which I felt my demonic energy coursing through my veins.

Velvet pov
I can feel the stares from everyone and I noticed Y/n being oddly quiet. I looked up at him and he was smiling widely. I was curious on what was making him smile that wide so I tugged on his tux and he looked at me and gave me a cheeky smile. I said "what has you in such a good mood?" He said "look around and can you tell me what those people might be feeling seeing me and the famous social media star out together." I took a look around and seen them all looking at us and I couldn't tell what they're feeling.

Y/n said "Their envious of us. The taste of their envy is making me feel happier and lighter on my feet." I connected the dots and since he is connected to the sin of envy it is giving him like a sugar high. He picked me up bridal style and he cheerfully said "Come on my fashion queen. Let's hurry so we can make the best out of this date!" He started jogging and started a dead bolt sprint and said "Let's fly together!" I seen we were approaching a long drop and I clutched onto him and closed my eyes fearfully. But I felt nothing. I heard him say "Come on open your eyes. I have a hold on you." I slowly opened my eyes and I seen we're soaring through the sky of hell. I looked up at him and he had a very wide smile and I seen his wings flapping. He smiled at me and he said "hold on tight Vel!" I was about to ask until he dived straight down and I his wings wrapped around us and suddenly his wings shot out to the side and we were extremely close to a lake of lava and he said "you can touch it." I shouted "ARE YOU CRAZY IT'LL BURN ME!" He laughed and said "not with me you won't watch." He held me in one arm and he dragged his hand across the lava and he splashed me but I was about to freak out but it...didn't burn me?" He laughed and said "all demons and sinners are immune to fire and lava.

There's only very few demons which are from the royal family bloodlines that can conjure fire or heat high enough to burn a demon or sinner. The Morningstar family's flames are red while my families flames are F/c. Come on don't be afraid!" I hesitantly dipped my hand into the lava and it was leaving ripples in the lava. I was honestly surprised." 

We flew upwards and he cheerfully said "I know how to make this date all the more exciting." I was confused until his eyes glowed extremely bright and a portal appeared and we zoomed through it and when I opened my eyes I noticed we were somewhere completely different and unknown." I looked around and seen an extremely large castle and I realized there were medieval like city's. I was about to ask but Y/n said "I welcome you to the CIRCLE OF ENVY!!" WAIT WHAT!!! I shouted "HOW DID WE END UP HERE?!?" He said "calm down Vel. Natural hellborns can freely travel through the circles of hell. I bet you didn't know that." I looked at him with shock. He said "I'm gonna tell you something that makes the circle of Envy unique from the other 6 sins." He got serious and said "when I sense envy from people. My powers are strengthened and developed far quicker than without. I just learned that when I felt the envious stares from those people. How about we look for something to eat here."

I was confused by the sudden knowledge thrown at me and he dived towards the ground but his wings shot out stopping us from hitting the ground. We landed and people started approaching with a shocked look started approached us in disbelief.

Y/n pov
Me and Vel were surrounded and one of the younger ones said "are you...the next heir of Envy?" Vel stuck close to me and I said "what if I say I am?" Thunder roared and I seen a very tall figure slowly approach. The girl shouted "IT'S THE KING!!" This must be my father than." He walked and I pushed Vel closer to my body and he said with a gentleman like tone "my eyes must be deceiving me...if it isn't my son...with a lady no less. Why I was wondering when you would be coming to visit." I said "you must be my father then." He nodded and said "I heard of your endeavors in the pride ring. I never thought my son would be romantically involved with multiple females.  you better treat them right my boy. Come follow." I said "I'm sorry Father but I only came here with Vel for a date."

He raised his eyebrow and said "why don't both of you tag along and I can have one of my many servants prepare a feast for you...plus I know Alazia will be thrilled to see you." I pulled Vel close to me and we followed him to his castle. We entered and one of the many servants said "ahh misour Y/n shall I take your coat?" I looked and said "No go about your duties. We entered a dining hall and I seen Alazia by my father's side. She ran towards me but a chain grabbed her and pulled her back. My father said "you shall not approach without my permission Alazia Heartfelt." I summoned a rift and pushed Vel through and it will take her straight to Charlie." Alazia looked desperate. I was about to throw hands and with all the envy circulating around this circle will hopefully put me on the same level or possibly higher level than him.