Freeing Angel from her shackles

A week later from last chapter

Y/n pov
We were all in the lobby watching Angel show a cheap porn flick. Everyone had different expressions and Charlie was about to get sick. I guess I have to be the one to straighten this whole ordeal. This show and tell was doomed to begin with. Vaggie was livid and she said "What the fuck is that Angel" she replied "What?! You said was "Show n' Tell" day. I'm showin' you my best film, and I'm tellin' you that it scored me a win over that bitch, Tiffany Titfucker.

Husk pov
I said not looking from the glass I was cleaning and said "Ya know, not a very convincing interrogation scene." Angel responded clearly offended "Alright, dickhead. What makes you think you have any right to insult my work to my fuckin' face?" I scoffed and said "You really gonna sit there and act like these scripts ain't hot garbage?" Angel was taken aback and shouted "Fuck you. This is classy art!" We all heard Angel say during her act "OH! FUUUCK!!" I seen Pentious cover his eyes in disgust and Niffty was just enjoying the garbage film. I then noticed Y/n walk over and unplug the DVD player and started wrapping it up and put it in a box and taped it shut. I looked at angel and said "you're full of bullshit. You get drunk and bitch about them all the time. Everyone likes to bitch to the bartender. I know everything about you and these motherfuckers at this point." I pointed at Pentious and said "That one. That one is an insecure buffoon whose lonely ass watches you idiots sleep!" I then pointed at Charlie and said "Princess over there is a bleeding heart who wants to solve everybody else's problems 'cept her own." Charlie tried to deny it by saying "What?! No, I-- what? Pffff, no, no." I said "don't pull the innocence card." I pointed at Vaggie and said "This one...Judges everyone and everything because she hates herself."
I pointed at Niffty and said  Niffty? Heh... You don't even want to know what her deal is. I pointed at Emily and said "Little miss angel over there was Naive and didn't think before she acted." I pointed at Lute and said "Exorcist over there couldn't keep up with the ot-" I was Thrown across the room and Y/n said in a demonic tone "and what am I Husk let's all hear what you say so I can break all your damn teeth and cut out your tongue. Just because you are a bartender doesn't give you ANY DAMN authority to shit on others. If you think Alazia is bad when she gets angry...then you never seen me when I get serious. So I suggest you to shut your damn mouth and do your job. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?" I was trembling in fear because of how much more terrifying he is compared to Al. I nodded and gulped. His demonic features retracted and he walked back over to the others.

Y/n pov
Everyone was quiet and then Angels phone rang and she answered it and said in a fearful tone "Hello? Uh, yeah I'm-I'm... No, No, I just, I... No, I-I'm not... But, uh... Yeah, I'll be right there. Well, uh... Looks like Val needs me for an... Uh-- emergency shoot.." I seen her pull out some shades from her cleavage and started heading towards the door and Charlie ran over and grabbed her hand and said "You can't leave we haven't finished our trust exercises. Angel replied "I'm sure you'll be able to manage without me." She kept walking towards the door until charlie ran in front of her and blocked the entrance and exclaimed "there isn't much time for the hotel to prove itself." Angel was clearly annoyed and put one hand on Charlie's shoulder and said "doll face it's my job. I understand you want to fix everything but unless you can fix my boss there's nothing to do.

I sighed and I said "Angel come here for a second it is of the upmost importance. She said "Val will kill me if I don't get there on time. I laughed and said "Angel do you wonder how he became crippled?" She stopped and said "Yeah it crossed my mind a few times why." I said "well after me and Vaggie had that spat about me being selfless I walked around for a bit and found a bar on the Vees turf. Long story short. They drugged me and Val attempted to break me but I showed him how powerful I was and stomped on him Crippling his right leg permanently. So I suggest you to follow me for a second. She looked at her phone and it was blowing up. I used telekinesis and I made it come over to me and I grabbed it and crushed it in my palm.