Flee the Vees

Y/n pov
After Alazia got done cooking she made me a bowl and herself one and put me next to her. I was honestly confused by all these events. I took a spoonful of the Jambalaya and it was pretty good." I kept quiet and ate in silence and the combination of spices gave it a sweet and savory flavor.

Alazia pov
I glanced over at Y/n and he was enjoying the food which was a pleasant sight to see. Princess Charlotte cleared her throat and y/n and me looked her way and she said "what did you do as a job before you came down here?" He said "well...got sent to boot camp as a child because my parents thought it'll be a great outing for my endless amount of energy. So I grew to love the thrill of action and Adrenaline rush so when I turned 15 I decided to become an MMA fighter and quickly rose through the ranks and eventually became a Private bodyguard. But I still don't know how I died though. Still figuring that one out. So I enjoy fighting or training as my main hobbies but I also enjoy occasionally cooking as a side hobby."

Y/n pov
Charlie nodded and said "So your like Vaggie in a way." I nodded and said "yeah maybe a little. I realized Husk didn't join so I got up and said "please excuse me." I dusted my pants off and I walked over to the sink and started cleaning the dirty dishes and after I got done I grabbed a clean bowl and put some of Alazia's soup in it.

I walked out of the kitchen and seen Husk clearly bothered. I walked over and I said "I noticed you didn't tag along so I decided to bring you some food." He looked up and said "thanks...I guess" I slid the soup over to him and I sat on the stool and said "I couldn't help but notice you were gambling earlier Husk. So a card player I take it." That caught his attention and he looked at me and said "you bet I am...but I'm stuck here now."

I said "I play cards every once in a while but not really good. Maybe we can play a round or two sometimes. Gives me something to do since I'm stuck down here like yourself." He smiled and said "sure just give me a call when you want your ass kicked." I got up and left not without tossing his deck of cards to him. He asked "how...the?" I said "a magician never reveals his secrets."

I walked away and looked outside and I heard The Princess say "Umm Y/n. I'm not bothering you right?" I said "no you're not bothering me...need something Princess Charlotte?" She walked up next to me and said "how are you adjusting to Hell so far?" I said "it's not as bad as they usually say. I'm just trying to figure out what to do since I'm down here." I felt her put her hand on my back and I jumped clearly startled." She said "I'm sorry for startling you Y/n. It looked like you needed comforted because I can see that pain in your eyes. Will you be ok?"

I said "you're really keen on your observations. I guess there isn't no getting pass you...is there?" She replied "I have to be observant with all my people. So what's bothering you Y/n?" I kept quiet trying to put what I'm thinking in words. I eventually got the words and said "To be honest princess I'm honestly confused about how I died. I won't be able to sleep easy until I know the cause of my death."

The princess said "please just call me Charlie." I felt her embraced me which I tensed up and I asked "what the hell are you doing Charlie?" She said "just comforting you y/n." I eventually hugged her back and my muscles relaxed. I said "I haven't been huh in so long that I forgot what it feels like...so thank you."

Charlie pov
I felt his head rest on the top of mine. I took a mental note about Y/n's well-being. I listened to his heart rate calm down. I went to separate but he kept hugging me which I just let him until he backed up and I seen a small smile form on his face. He said "thank you for the hug Charlie....unfortunately it has been far too long since I was last shown affection after my parent's death at a young age."

Y/n pov
I felt a single tear roll down my face as I remembered the fond memories of me and my parents. She said "I'm sorry for your lost y/n. I said "you probably one of the few people I feel comfortable around. So thank you Charlie. I need to put my past behind me to move forward now.

Hazbin hotel harem x male readerOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara