Meeting Carmine and drugged

Y/n pov
I had to do something to distract myself from this searing pain in my head and I don't think being staying here with "that" headache will be any good for right now. I decided to leave the hotel and changed into my regular clothes and find a bar outside of the hotels bar. No hate towards husk obviously. I had some cash on me and started roaming the streets of Pentagram City.

Timeskip 30 minutes

Y/n pov
I kept walking until I was suddenly pulled into an Alleyway and pinned against the wall. I looked and seen it was some random demon which would be easy to fight off. He had a knife up to my throat and said "you killed my buddies a while back . I think it's time for payback. I'll have you know that I don't need people to help kill you." I glared at him and I sensed an incoming attack to I turned invisible and phased through him. He looked around shocked and I appeared behind him with my fingers ready to kill him in an instant. I said "dude I didn't originally want to kill your buddies but you can't expect me to fight back knowing I got thrown into the jaws of hell not even 10 minutes after I arrived...I'm gonna be generous since my head is killing me to walk away from this situation unharmed...if you chose to not take my offer I'll make you end up exactly like them. So do me a favor and just walk away."

He swung at me which I caught his arm and twisted it behind his back and used my free hand to smash his head against the wall which I followed up by snapping his arm. He went to scream but I smashed his head against the wall again and sinisterly said "I tried to warn you and you didn't heed my warning...I wonder how I can use your insides to paint these walls." He trembled in fear and asked "W-W-Who a-are y-y-you. I felt something take control and I said with pure hatred "I'll give you a hint before I so graciously end you. Who is the king of Envy?" He said "L-L-Leviathan W-W-Why?!?" I smirked and got close to his ear and whispered "you're in the presence of THE Levithan's son. I hope you now realize how much you fucked up" the demon started trembling and started begging for mercy which I said "I envy puny souls like you with being able to ask for mercy...but unfortunately I'm all out of mercy shit stain." I used my foot to lift the weapon and tossed it up and caught it.

I said "an angelic weapon huh...I wonder how much you'll scream after I cut into your carcass like butchering a hog." I quickly turned him around and grabbed his throat and slammed him into the wall while choking him. I stabbed the angelic weapon into his shoulder and he started crying. I twisted the knife in his shoulder which he tried screaming but I slammed him again and watched the life drain from his eyes. I kept the weapon there and pinned him against the wall.

??? Pov
I heard a demon begging for mercy so I decided to investigate and I swear if it's Rosie expanding her hunting grounds...King Lucifer will be hearing from me. I thought an exorcist went stray after the last extermination. I snuck across rooftops being cautious of my every action. As I got close I seen a young male with a black fallen Angel wings.

I heard the young male admit that he is Leviathans son which shocked me because Leviathan is the sin of Envy and we never received word of him having a child. But he's usually secretive about his personal life. But this young man is definitely Leviathan's boy.

I was kinda envious because I wanted to have a son but I gave birth to daughters." I heard the boy say "hmm I sense a lot of envy around me...but it couldn't be from this dead man which means someone is spying on me." He suddenly vanished and I felt a gust of wind behind me and I turned around nervously and I seen the boy behind me and his red glowing eyes pierced my soul.

He said "Hmm...I feel like I seen you somewhere but my mind can be pulling tricks on me...I believe introductions are in order. The boys eyes dimmed and he held his head in pain and asked in a calmer tone "I should introduce myself first out of kindness."
He held his hand out and said "hello my name is Y/n L/n. May I know what your name is ma'am." He clearly holds no recollection of the events that just happened so it must be his body trying to adapt to his demonic royalty."