Pacify the envious one

Y/n pov
Damn excuse of an angel thinks he can just cut our timeframe in half AND proceed to just mock all of us. ON top of that he had the audacity to grab the Princess of hell. He better start preparing now because I'm ready to tear him limb from limb and proceed to demonstrate who is stronger and has more power...What a fucking joke. He stands no match against me.

Charlie pov
I made it back to the hotel and Vaggie ran up and asked "what did they say?" I nervously said "they took the time to hear...uhh..but" Vaggie asked "come on we made a new commercial. hurry come along!" She dragged me over to the others and Alazia asked "where's my little
Y/n?" Everyone looked my direction but I grabbed Alazia's hand and pulled her aside and said "Can you go find him and try to calm him down?"

She was about to ask why but suddenly the news came on and that bitch of a news reporter said "Breaking news!!! We have just received word from the Heaven Embassy that the next Extermination is happening sooner than ever before." Tom trench asked "what does that mean Katie?" Katie responded "that means we are all Royally fucked!" I watched her start throwing stuff around until the news report turned to static and everyone has mixed expressions and I rubbed the back of my head and said "that's why I need you to go find and calm Y/n down please Alazia...Adam went to far and Y/n and him went at it and when we left...Y/n was full of rage and stormed off."

Alazia nodded and said "I guess I can go find him...after all...he is my little Bambi." I watched Alazia tapped her cane on the ground and the film set disappeared and left the hotel in search for Y/n. Hopefully he doesn't cause too much damage. I don't want to imagine how Y/n is when he's angered like he currently is."

No one's pov
Somewhere else in Pentagram city. We see Y/n walking around brutalizing a demon that tried assaulting him.

Y/n pov
I shouted at the demon "YOU FILTHY RAT DARES TO SNEAK UP AND HAVE THE AUDACITY TO ATTACK ME!!"  I threw him extremely hard and he crashed into a couple garbage cans. I was planning on beating him until I'm satisfied until suddenly something dropped down in front of the demon.

Alazia pov
I made my way across town when I heard a large crashing sound. I decided to investigate the noise. I made my way to the alleyway and seen Y/n launched in a couple of trash bins and I seen...Lucifer standing at the other end of the alleyway. This wasn't gonna end well especially if I stepped in so I'll just have to watch from a distance.

Lucifer pov
I looked down at the demon and helped him to his feet and asked "Are you ok fine sir?" I watched him faint. I knew that meeting will be a bad idea. I shouldn't have let Charlie go. I turned around and seen a male with black seraphim wings there standing with his head hung and I seen how his wings were twitching. How is there another Seraphim in this circle...I thought I was the only one??? Hmm I should try to pacify him before asking him questions. Maybe try bribing him and unless absolutely necessary I'll fight him myself. He raised his head slowly and his eyes were blood red and glowing brightly. I said "Kid care to join me for a drink. It's on me of course."

He remained silent and his eyes stared directly into mine. Looks like talking won't work...time for more assertive measures. I said sternly "Kid why are you killing my citizens...ANSWER ME!!" I watched him hold his hand out to his side and a sword materialized. I instantly knew that was Leviathan's signature weapon...is he connected to Leviathan even...last time I seen Leviathan was when we were casted out...Did he have a kid?

He suddenly launched at me and whipped his sword at me but I instinctively dodged. I knew full well the possible dangers of that sword. He didn't wait to try to strike me again. I dodged and followed up with hitting him with my cane across the jaw. This is gonna be tough for sure...wait last time I talked with Charlie she mentioned a new resident at her hotel that was extremely unique. I can't call Charlie fighting like this. I summoned a ball of fire and launched it at him but he threw one of his own with was F/c. That confirms my suspicions only Leviathan can cast flames of that color. This kid is definitely related to him. Damnit I can't call him because he went off the radar a while ago. I heard a female yell "Y/N THATS ENOUGH OUT OF YOU!!" I watched him freeze up and turn to the noise and there was a female I never met yet.