Garden of Eve, settling the score, and a new king

Y/n pov
I wasn't fairing very well but I will keep fighting. My wings were damaged a bit. He got close enough and retracted the bones into his body and punched me into the solar plexus and i doubled over and he kicked me across the floor. I started rolling on the floor. I felt myself getting dizzy." I put my hand on my stomach and I looked at it and seen golden blood. I was getting weaker and I was losing consciousness.

My strength it's fading. Why am I doing this again?" I began to see visions of me spending time with Charlie and the memories I made. My eyes closed and I opened my eyes and seen I was in a massive flower garden. I seen footsteps approach me and keeled in front of me and a feminine voice ask "how is there a child here?" I felt extremely weak I cried out as best as I could "help...me...please." The female picked me up and she seen the golden blood covering my body. She said "oh dear your a Seraphim. I'll bring you somewhere where you can recover...I said "No time...need to get back to Charlie. I...don't belong here. She asked "You know my daughter. Who is your father?"

I started hyperventilating and my head was in severe pain. I clutched it and she asked "hey kid can you hear me?" She put her hand on my forehead and a wave of ease flooded my body. She said "that should numb the pain. She carried me somewhere and put me down and she asked "who are your parents?" I said Leviathan is my father and someone named Sera is my mother." She said "here drink this it should relax you." I looked at her and seen her horns and said "You're in that family photo in Charlie's hotel." A sudden wave of panic surged through my head because I suddenly remembered Adam's primary target. I said "ma'am Adam is planning on hurting Charlie. He is going after your daughter first when the next extermination happens."

She shouted at the top of her lungs "WHAT IS HE DOING NOW!" I covered my ears and when her uproar calmed down she gently took my hands away from my ears. She calmed down and crouched down to eye level and she rubbed my cheek. She said "I apologize for screaming child. I'm Lilith and Charlie's mother. What is your relationship with my daughter?" I said "I'm her boyfriend Y/n...I need help getting back to where I was Lilith." She said "your body is severely injured. It's not wise to go back in your current condition.

I looked at her and I said "I know that Lilith but I made a promise to myself that I will keep fighting not for myself...but for Charlie. Adam messed up by injuring Charlie. I have an end goal and I'm hell bent on revenge for Adam hurting my future queen. I won't bow down in defeat. If I'm to be killed It'll be on my own terms and no one else's. Charlie saved me and I vow to be her protector from all harm." I need to finally end my father's reign of terror."

Lilith pov
I looked down at my daughter's boyfriend and he reminds me a bit like Lucifer before he lost himself. This young man is willing to go against all odds and put his life at stake for Charlotte's dream and future. He has an agenda and he isn't gonna go without a fight. Something that Lucifer lacked.

I heard footsteps approaching and I looked over and seen Sera. She said "Lilith god said you wanted to ta-" she stopped in her tracks when she spotted Y/n. She cautiously approached him in disbelief and tears welled up in her eyes and she asked "Y-Y/n is that really you?"

Y/n pov
I looked up and seen a tall female Seraphim. She seemed similar and my fell and covered my mouth with my hand and golden blood leaked through my hand. The female ran over and shouted "Y/N DEAR YOUR BLEEDING! WHAT HAPPENED?!?" Lilith said "it was your deadbeat husband." I came across your son on my way back to my home.

I felt her slide her arms underneath my body and she picked me up and hugged me close to her chest. I could only stare at my mother and she put her hands over my stomach and Lilith said "it looks like internal bleeding Sera." My mother put her hand on my stomach and I felt a warm feeling spread across my body and she said "keep your eyes open for me pumpkin." I felt myself feeling a bit better. I heard another female approaching and she said "Miss Sera I finally caught up wi-" she stopped and asked "Miss Sera who is the young male." I heard Lilith say "Emily my dear this is Sera's son. He is a seraphim like yourself but his father...leviathan is the reason why he can't be accepted up here as a seraphim." I believe he was able to come up here because he is shares the blood of a seraphim." I mumbled Charlie...I must protect her.