A tough decision for Em

Emily pov
I seen god appear in the mirror and he asked "Are you okay Emily?" I said "I don't really know father...some reason being around Y/n makes me feel a bit odd...is it possible for me to fall in love with someone...is it even permitted." God walked through the mirror and asked me to sit with him. I did and he said "What I'm gonna say is probably gonna terrify you but I assure that you're not being punished." My eyes went wide and I gasped and I whispered "Am I gonna become a Fallen Angel father?"

He put his hand on my leg and said "Listen closely child. You have a big and difficult choice in front of you now. I'm giving you 2 options which can possibly change your life forever." I nodded and he said "I'm giving you a option to either be with Y/n permanently...but you'll become a fallen Seraphim like Y/n or your second choice is to return to heaven which you'll be forced to go through Seraphim training all over again so you can rejoin the ranks...but you'll never be able to interact with Y/n again.

Emily I understand the clashing of your own emotions. But if you also go with Y/n I want you to see to it that Lucifer's own kin is able to redeem sinners. I don't particularly enjoy the killings. It was an agreement of all of the angels and myself had to decide as a team. I may have created everything and can erase everything at the drop as a pen but I enjoy not having all the power. First man Adam has already made enemies with all of hell bacause of his abuse as the head of the exorcist army. I don't doubt that if you and Adam cross paths in he-" we were interrupted by knocking and Y/n saying "umm Emily are you doing ok in there. You've been in there well over 45 minutes." God said "Emily you can let him in if you choose to." Y/n should be able to listen to this. I got up and pulled him inside and he seen god and immediately bowed and he said "I'm sorry sir...I didn't know this was a meeting between both of you. I'll see myself out." I felt like Y/n was miles away until god said "Y/n L/n son of Leviathan and Sera. I must ask you to stay. I have to talk to you as well...so please sit so we can talk. Y/n froze and I heard him gulp and father said "Y/n I can sense your worry but I assure you that you're ok." Y/n turned around defeated and walked over and sat on the ground clearly nervous." Father said "Emily you have a choice don't let anyone make it for you my dear. Just think while I talk with Y/n." I nodded and started thinking

God pov
I looked down at Y/n which was trembling like a leaf. I calmly said "Y/n you're not in trouble I assure you if that. May I borrow a moment of your time to talk with you. I know you have also have a few questions for me." He nodded and I said "Y/n do you know why you're stuck in hell?" Y/n nodded and said "it's because of my bloodline and good intentions when I was alive if I'm correct." I nodded and said "Indeed you're correct. But that leads me to my next question. What was the meaning behind you slaughtering your own blood father?" Y/n rubbed his arm nervously and said "He threatened to sexually assault someone close to me so I snapped but I found out rather quickly that I was inexperienced and weak to try to fight him on my own. It was a reckless act on my part...plus I didn't exactly agree with his methods on everything he done."

I nodded and said "Do you regret anything about what you done?" I'm expecting him to not feel remorse. He nodded and said "If I'm being honest I do for a few reasons if you're wondering?" I nodded which he continued "I feel horrible for ending whatever blood relatives I had left in hell because that meant I'm alone...The second reason is that I felt as if he could've been a better person if he didn't let himself lose sight of what is really right.

I nodded and asked "Do you know what might've inspired you when you first arrived in hell?" Y/n said "I...think I know. I believe meeting Charlie is what gave me a new perspective on things. When I was once alive I was driven solely by my want to help the other foster children I lived with by ANY means necessary. There's things I have done that made me feel sick to the stomach but I had to feed my closest friends...they were family to me  and family doesn't give up on each other. Every day I remember the lives I took which guaranteed me a spot in hell." I nodded kinda stunned by his remorse and his extremely Mature like demeanor.