First encounters

Vaggie pov
I made it back to the hotel and walked in. Charlie came and eagerly said "I see that you found him." I nodded and said "he's injured...but I bandaged him but you weren't kidding when you said that he's quick." I said "you can get off now." I recieved no response and Charlie said I think he fell asleep. She took him off of me and laid him on the couch. We heard knocking and Charlie walked over and opened it but immediately shut it. She looked back and said "uhhh the radio demon is here. What should I do?!" I whispered loudly "Don't let her in!"

Charlie pov
I opened the door and the radio demon asked to speak. I nodded and she said "Alazia Pleasure to be meeting you, sweetheart! Quite a pleasure!" She walked in and said "Excuse my sudden visit, but I saw your fiasco on the news, and I just couldn't resist! What a performance! Why, I haven't been that entertained since earlier today when I witnessed a young man fight 3 demons by himself and won.

Vaggie pov
I grabbed my spear and put it against her chest and threateningly said "Stop right there, hija de perra ( son of a bitch)! I know your game and I'm not gonna let you hurt anyone here, you pompous cheesy bitch!" She moved my spear with her finger and said "Dear, if I wanted to hurt anyone here...I would've done so already"

Alazia pov
I quickly changed my tone and said "No! I'm here because I want to help with your fruitless endeavor" Princess Charlotte said "wait...what" I tapped my microphone and said "testing 1..2...3...hello? Is this thing on? My mic said "I hear you perfectly." Charlotte looked at me and asked "What do you want to help with exactly?" I teleported to Y/n and put a blanket on him and said "I want to help run this hotel of yours." Charlotte asked "why do you want to help?" I replied "why does anyone do anything? Sheer, absolute boredom! I've lacked inspiration for decades. My work became mundane, lacking focus, aimless! I've come to crave a new form of entertainment! Hahaha...and to be closer to this young man."

Charlie pov
I looked at the hooded figure and back to Alazia and asked "Does getting into a fistfight with a reporter count as entertainment? Alazia said "It's the purest kind of entertainment. After all, the world is a stage and the stage is a world of entertainment." I got serious and asked "So, does this mean you think it's possible to rehabilitate a demon?"

Alazia pov
I laughed and waved my finger side to side in front of her and said "Of course not! That's nonsense...Redemption, oh the non-existent humanity! No, no, no, no. I don't think there's anything left that could save such loathsome sinners! I looked over at the moth girl and back to Charlotte and explained "The chance given was the life they lived before, the punishment is this...There is no undoing what is done!

Charlie pov
I asked "So, then. Why do you wanna help me if you don't believe in my cause?" Aliza put her finger up to her chin and said "Consider it an investment in ongoing entertainment for myself and having the honor to be near him. I rubbed y/n's head and he let out a small smile. I turned back towards Charlotte and said "I want to watch the scum of the world try to climb up the mountain just to fall into the fiery pits of failure is all. Yes, indeed I do! I grabbed Her wrists and pulled her aside and said " I see big things coming your way and who better to help you than I?"

Angel pov
I looked at Vaggie and asked "so who's smiles over there?" She said "How do you not know who she is. You've been down here longer than I." I shrugged and said "not much into the info gathering business Vags." Vags facepalmed and mumbled "here we go again?" She pulled me aside and started explaining. At the end of her story I said "she looks more like a strawberry milkshake more than anything."

Vaggie pov
I walked over and dragged Charlie aside and said "listen to me. You can't believe whatever she says. She isn't just some happy face! She's a deal-maker! Pure evil! She can't be redeemed! She is also most likely looking for a way to destroy everything we put into this dream of ours. Besides we need to still figure out what to do with Y/n over there." She was confused and I said "that's the hooded figures actual name Charlie."