True passion (lemon)

Y/n pov
We entered the portal and we appeared in the hotel lobby. Everyone went about their business and my mind was racing. I felt Charlie lay her head on my shoulder and she said "what's bothering you dear?" I looked at Charlie and said "nothing much is bothering me...just trying to relax...I'm causing you more problems by putting myself at constant risk Charlie...I apologize.

Charlie pov
I can see the guilt and remorse in his eyes. He's stressing his body and mind...I should help him relax...plus he deserves a reward for his actions. I've been eagerly waiting for an opportunity like this to appear. It's time to prove that I'm his number 1." I said "dear come with me. He nodded and he followed me to our room and I didn't wait long until I started undressing and said "dear look at me. He did and I walked over to him and pushed him down on our bed and I crawled seductively on top of him and said "Dear I don't care about the unnecessary stress. It's normal dear. Let me help ease your mind and body tonight. Just entrust your health to me tonight dear."

He had a red blush and I unbuttoned his top and opened it. I started to kissed him multiple times softly. I gently cupped his cheek and I asked "Can you please remove my bra for me dear?" He nodded and I felt him wrapped his arms around my chest and I can tell he was new to this until I heard a soft click noise. I sat up and I had my hands under my chest and he carefully pulled one of the straps down and he then did the other. I let go and my bra dropped and he looked at them in awe. It's looks like he's a kid at a candy shop with how he looks at my breasts.

I said "dear you can feel them if you want to. After all... I then got close to his ear and whispered "I'm your number one and future queen now aren't I?" It seems that did the trick. He cupped both of my breasts in his hand and he started fondling them gently. The sight of him was adorable. I seen him bring his face closer to my left boob and his hot breath sent jolts of pleasure through my body. I smiled softly and said "Go ahead dear."

I felt his mouth cover my nipple and I can feel his tongue licking around it and I cupped my breast and squeezed it and Y/n was caught off guard. I seen him close his eyes and I felt him licking my nipple which I let out a small moan and said "you're...doing perfect dear. Don't forget the other one~" He pulled away and an audible pop sound way heard and he switched sides and I seen him flick my breast and roll it between his index and thumb.

I was getting impatient so I reached down to his trucks and slipped my hand underneath it and started stroking his rod. He was caught off guard but allowed it. He stopped and he nervously asked "Are you sure you want to do this." I nodded and I kissed him softly and full of passion.

Y/n pov
Charlie kissed me and my mind was racing a million miles per hour. I felt a pressure building up and Charlie noticed and said "do it dear." My hips buckled and a white substance shot out of my rod. I was caught off guard. She smiled seductively and said "you let out so much dear...Let's continue dear. I seen her start running her tongue up the length of my rod and it felt like bolts of lightning shoot through my body. I felt something warm around the edge of my rod and I seen Charlie just helping herself. She kept bobbing her head on my rod and I looked at Charlie and I said in a panicked expression "Charlie stop." She looked at me and gave me a devious look and she just sped up and I felt my body heat up and my back arched and I said "Charlie!!" I forcefully pulled her off and I started apologizing until I heard a gulping noise and Charlie sat on my lap and she was moving her hips in a provocative way and she leaned close to my ear and whispered "thanks for the treat dear~~" Charlie's personality completely flipped. I perfer Charlie how she was. I grabbed Charlie's shoulders and held her in front of me and I said "damnit Charlie quit with the whole seductress act. I want the regular Charlie that was meek and timid that fell in love with me to do this with me and not one that is pretending." I felt tears roll down my face and I watched her expression softened and she said "I thought you might prefer me that way dear?" I said "Charlie I love you for who you are damnit." She teared up and smiled softly and she tackled me onto the bed and said "I don't know much about intercourse besides what Angel told me but hopefully I can show you how much I love you." I nodded and said "you're my number one and we'll take this gently and slowly. This is my first time." She nodded and she lined our sexes and she rubbed it against her entrance and she looked at me looking for confirmation and I nodded. She started lowering herself and she was in pain. She said "give me a few seconds dear to get use to this ok?" I nodded and I interlocked our hands and she took a deep breath and said "I think I'm ready now." She raised herself up and with one sudden movement she slammed herself down and tears formed in her eyes and I pulled her into a kiss to help distract her from the pain. She launched her tongue into my mouth and our tongues danced.

She started bouncing slowly and I held her head to deepen the kiss. After a few moments she forced herself away from the kiss and she let out soft moans. She looked at me and started to speed up and her voice got louder and I felt that pressure building up yet again and I said "Charlie..I'm about to." She leaned on me and she said "I want it inside dear?"  I nodded and I grabbed her hips and I slammed her down and her head flung backwards which her body quivered in delight. I held her there until her body relaxed. She fell on me and breathed heavily. I hugged her and she looked up at me and said "that felt...amazing dear...but it's not fair that I did all the work...how about you put some work in as well dear? I nodded and she laid on her back and she smiled warmly at me. I did what felt natural and I started thrusting slowly and she was letting out some small whines of enjoyment and I leaned forward and put my hands by her head and we looked into each others eyes and she whispered "go faster dear." I said "as you wish dear." I sped up slightly and she was moaning softly with every time I thrusted inside of her. She looked at me in the eyes and it felt like she was sucking me inside of her. She grabbed my shoulders and she pulled me into a passionate kiss and I was nearing again which we separated and she said between breaths "I'm close dear...are you as well?" I nodded and she said "let's do it together dear." I said "What ab-" she said "I took the necessary precautions my dear so don't worry." I felt her legs lock around my waist and I released everything I possibly could." I was exhausted. I lost my strength and my head landed on her chest and I was breathing heavily. I felt her gently rub my hair and I grew tired and my eyes grew heavy and closed entirely."

Charlie pov
I smiled softly at Y/n's sleeping form and I fell asleep right after him.

————————————————————————

A/n note
Alright that was the first Lemon in this book. See I wanted to do something special for Charlie's and Y/n relationship to finally seal the chapter on their relationship. I honestly felt like I was dragging Charlie's and Y/n's relationship for a bit too long so I opted for a lemon to bring their relationship to a pleasant closure.

On another note when I'm between me writing the battle between Y/n and his father and this chapter. I decided to do a bit of research on who Leviathan was and his background and I found out that he was the tamer of beasts underneath Uriels guidance so I wanted to let you guys know for future reference that Y/n will have inherited all his fathers demonic magic. So enjoy the little present I gave you guys and gals. As always I hope you enjoy this book for what it is worth. It may not be the best but I hope you enjoy it regardless. Love ya readers.

P.s. the next chapter will be a Y/n bio update. I will do this occasionally to show Y/n's growth and developments. I don't plan on making this a constant thing but I'll only do it if there was major Developments in Y/n's life.