New developments for y/n

Y/n pov
I woke up feeling a bit out of sorts. I felt something warm on my chest. I looked down and it took a second for my eyes to adjust to the dim room. I noticed...Charlie snuggling up against me. Her warm breath tickled a bit but I wanted to get up. Wait...why is Charlie cuddling me while she's asleep...did we? I looked down and seen that I was fully dressed while Charlie ditched her tuxedo and was now wearing a white shirt with black sweats. I carefully got out of her grasp using a pillow as a decoy. I quietly exited the room and looked at the room number which was room 666. I made a mental note that this was her room and I took the stairs down to the lobby and seen husk was passed out drunk at the bar which I carefully picked him up and moved him to the lobby couch. I decided to clean up a bit until I felt a chilly breeze on my head. I was confused so I decided to go check the temperature. I walked over to the thermostat and seen it was shattered so there was no way I should've felt a cold breeze. I felt the spot and felt something solid. I felt it and I reached the top and felt something extremely sharp.

I quietly ran over to the lobby bathroom and flipped the switch. The light came on for a second until it exploded. I briefly seen something long sticking out of the wound I suffered when I first arrived and it put a hole in the bandages. I felt my heart race and I noticed my hand became engulfed by bright f/c fire. I held my hand up and I looked in the mirror and seen I grew an extremely long and deadly sharp demonic horn. I felt the length of my newly developed demonic horn and suddenly some of the circles that wrapped around the horn started glowing a bright f/c hue. I was trying to figure out how is this possible.

I felt a sharp pain run through my body which made me clutch the edge of the sink and heard it crack. My legs felt extremely weak for some reason. I felt myself slipping and my legs gave out on me and my head smacked against the sink breaking a part of it and I fell onto the ground. Putting me in a dazed-like state

Vaggie pov
I was awakened by something breaking. I got up and grabbed my spear thinking someone broke in. I started sneaking around the lobby and noticed husk was passed out on the couch and his bar was clean surprisingly. I snuck closer to wake up until I heard a groan come from the bathroom. I suddenly turned my attention towards the lobby bathroom and I heard the groaning persist so I prepared myself to fight whoever is on the other side of the door...so I silently counted down from 3 and when I hit one I kicked the door open and seen the bathroom sink slightly broken and I seen a a figure with one demonic horn laying motionless that was glowing a dim f/c hue. I decided to poke the figure with my spear and I heard the figure scream "DAMNIT THAT HURTS LIKE HELL!!!" I jumped backwards and exclaimed "Y/N IS THAT YOU!!!" He shouted "OF FUCKING COURSE ITS ME. DAMN IT...I  FEEL LIKE MY WHOLE BODY IS ON FIRE!!"

I put my spear on my back and bent down and helped him up and he held his hand over the spot I poked and so I helped him out of the bathroom and helped him over to the bar and had him sit on a barstool as I grabbed the first aid kit and walked back over to him. I said "Y/n remove your hand from the wound please." He did and I noticed blood running down it and I helped him remove his shirt and started bandaging his wound. I seen his  demonic horn stop glowing and I watched it go back into his forehead and he looked at me and said clearly frustrated "do you do this with EVERY person here Vaggie?" I sat down on the barstool next to him and said "I apologize for that Y/n. I was woken up by hearing something break so I thought someone broke in so when I came across you I didn't know who you are because it was dark and seen a horn protruding from your wound." His expression softened and said "now I see why you did that?"

Alazia pov
I heard a ruckus coming from downstairs and I swear I was gonna kill the person or people making the ruckus. I was having such a good dream of me and Y/n killing sinners together.

I picked up my Mic and tapped the floor which I used my shadow to reach the floor where the ruckus was coming from. I stepped out and seen husky passed out on the couch and Y/n and Vaggie at the bar talking. I snuck up behind them and said "I'm sorry for bothering you two but I could help but be awakened by both of you being noisy so care to let me join in on your conversation to see what was so important that I was awakened.

Y/n pov
I felt intimidated by Alazia's stare. Vaggie just got up and called her a bitch in Spanish and walked away...which left me with a possibility murderous radio demon. I went to grab a bottle of booze but she smacked my hand and said "Are you really gonna drink right after you woke me up mister?" I sighed and said "Wasn't gonna drink Alazia but rather apply more alcohol to the wound I suffered from earlier." She tilted her head side way and radio dials replaced her eyes and she said with the most sinister voice "who hurt you my dear?" I'm gonna have to protect Vaggie on this one. I said with a bit of a nervous smile "Uhh...No one hurt me...Alazia?" Her horns started growing and she picked me up and brought me to her face and said "dear...I've been in this business for as long as I remember...I know when a person is lying...so be a good little boy and be honest with me." Ho-ARGH DAMNIT! I held my hand over the wound and felt the horn began to reappear.

Alazia pov
I was caught off guard when he started clutching his head clearly in pain and he mumbled "Damnit...not again!" I was concerned and confused and set him on my lap and asked "what's hurting you dear?" He started clenching his head and so I removed his hand to examine myself and seen his skin pulsating and suddenly he dug his nails in my arm and I winced in pain and suddenly a large demon horn shot out of his forehead which I backed up and I seen it glowing a bright F/c color.

I was taken off guard because I didn't expect this in the slightest. His nails stopped piercing my skin and I watched him face plant in my cleavage. I blushed lightly as he now tiredly said "t-that's w-w-what was the r-ruckus all about." I heard him breathing heavily and I rubbed his back to comfort him. Who knew he would be gaining his demonic form a bit later than everyone else down here. I felt a strong surge of power when his horn started glowing. So that explains the ruckus that woke him up...I thought Vaggie must've hurt him...but it seems that I was wrong.

I picked him up as his breathing slowed which gave me the idea that he fell asleep. I knew I couldn't transport with him through my shadows so I had to take the long way. I walked to the elevator and used my microphone to tap the button to my floor and the elevator doors closed and I fixed my blouse while holding Y/n in my arms. When the elevator doors opened I walked to my room holding Y/n and entered my room and laid him on my bed as I decided to get ready for the day since I have a lot on my mind about Y/n's wellbeing and new developments. I grabbed a new suit and everything and got into my shower and put it at the highest possible temperature. I started lathering up and washing my hair.

How did Y/n manage a fleet like that. Not many sinners can have a demonic form...unless Y/n is from some type of royal bloodline. That can explain how he was able to take down a crowd of demons with such ease. I have a demonic form since I became an overlord....maybe Princess Charlotte may have some type of input...if not her excuse of a father will definitely have an idea but that would be a last resort effort....besides I'm not in any rush or anything like that. We do have all eternity to find out. But with the exterminations it might prove a bit difficult to gain such clarification that I desire...I'll have to just wait and see.