𝙅𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙨! 𝙯𝙞𝙥 𝙭 𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙙! 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧

• Fluff,angst 🌧☁️
• requested by : no one.
• released ; 4-7-2024

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝚁𝙰𝙲𝚃𝙴𝚁𝚂 ; 𝗭𝗶𝗽 <𝗺𝗮𝗶𝗻>
𝗘𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗹 <𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱> 𝗘𝗱𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱 <𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱>
𝗢𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿 <𝗯𝗳𝗳>

✩*⢄⢁✧ --------- ✧⡈⡠*✩

you were hanging out with engel Again. You were less hangingout with zip, oliver, Edward and that irritated zip.
One day. You were talking to engel again. Engel and you were holding hands while walking and talking. Zip was watching from behind . Jealous. When Engel finnally left you . You 2 waved to eachother for an goodbye..
🍰
You felt arms grabbed into you and dragged zip out of there into the abonded classroom. "Wh-what th-the..? Zi-zip..?" You tried to speak but zip shushed you up . Like every body in school she's taller somehow. She pinned you against the nearest wall. You trembled and your face turned red. You were emberassed. "You know I hate seeing you ignore us and be with that 'engel'. Your making me upset right now." She said with jealousy. "O-oh.. S-so-sorry.. Wh-we were just.." You tried to talk before she interrupted you but she did. "I don't wanna hear excuses you made up. What your doing is hurting me [NAME].." She now said angrily. "What's your next move huh?!.. Replaced me with that b1tch?!"
🍰
She said getting more angrier. You were now an little scared .. "N-no! P-please zi-zip.. Listen t-to.. Me..!" She slapped your face before you speak another word.. She don't even realized an single thing she was doing. Your tears bursted out to your eyes when you felt the pain of her slap.  "Oh now your gonna cry like an f*ck1ng baby?.." She kicked you in the stomach . Hard.. Which caused you to bleed in your mouth.
🍰
"P-please zi-zip yo-you don't understand..!" You cried more at the pain.. "DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SH1T!" She yelled angrily as she was about to punch you hard. Until Finnally she realized what she was doing.. ".. [Name] i-i.. I'm sorry.." She felt guilty and ashamed of her actions. You were bleeding and crying in there.. But she was just wanting you to understand what she felt but it taken too far.. After seeing you cry and bleeding in there. She wrapped her arms around you waist.. "I'm sorry.. I just overreact and thinking your gonna leave us like that.. I was just mad your giving him too much attention.. " she hugged you more tighter..
🍰
You couldn't help about her sweet words . You smiled and hugged her back "i-its okay zip..i forgive you.. " you gaved her headpats
"Okay okay.. Now let's get you fixed up.." She kissed your forehead. And helped you up. You chuckled and kiss her at the cheek. "Oh now now. No time for those dear. We will do those later. I will patched you up first. "
You just felt asleep at her. She sighs "what am i gonna do with you?.. But cute though.. ~" she kissed your forehead again.. "Have an sweet dream dear ~.. "

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

eyy. First oneshot 😍..

➥ 𝙒𝙊𝙍𝘿𝙎 ; 503