✎ 𝘼𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙭 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 ✐

• 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘴𝘵 🌧
• 𝘙𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦𝘥 ; 𝘈𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘭, 15,2024
• 𝘳𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 ; AwsomePawsicle

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝚁𝙰𝙲𝚃𝙴𝚁𝚂 ; 𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗲<𝗠𝗔𝗜𝗡>
𝗖𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗿𝗲 <𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗢𝗡𝗜𝗖> 𝗘𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗹 <???>
𝗠𝗶𝘀𝘀. 𝗕𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗲 <𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗢𝗡𝗜𝗖> 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀. 𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗹 <𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗢𝗡𝗜𝗖> 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀. 𝗖𝗶𝗿𝗰𝗹𝗲<𝗥𝗜𝗩𝗔𝗟> 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀. 𝗦𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗮
<???> 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿.𝗱𝗲𝗺𝗶 <???> 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀. 𝗘𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆 <???> 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀. 𝗚𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗲 <𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗢𝗡𝗜𝗖> 𝗼𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿 <???> 𝘇𝗶𝗽 <𝗥𝗢𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗖?> 𝗘𝗱𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱 <???>

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·
✧ | "ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ɪ ʟᴀsᴛ.. "

➢ 𝐏𝐎𝐕 ; ' .𝐘/𝐍. '

Hi. I'm Y/N.im an original student in paper school. Alot of friends, good grades,top 1 student, and teachers somehow raised me as their kid. But there is only one person I adored...
𝘼𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙚. Alice is been feared off. Everyone in the school is scared of Alice. And the teachers warned the students not to go inside Alice's room or else they will ended up being an delivery fast food. But me and oliver is passed alive . Im the one who is stopping Alice from eating random students who just accidentally went inside her room . And oliver is the one who is brutally giving Alice random students for her meal today. Poor children..

I realized Claire was running through the hallway. And miss. Circle, miss. Bloomie, miss. Thavel is chasing her down ... No.. I already lost abbie and Lana.. I wouldn't let myself lose Claire too!.. I started running towards them.. As Claire was panting. She accidentally tripped over and was surrounded by the 3 ..AHEM. . Teachers. Claire closed her eyes.. As if she was knowing her life would probably ending..

No.. I won't let that happened..!
I won't lose her too.. I WON'T LOSE ANOTHER PERSON! CMON Y/N! FASTER..!

I then blocked miss. Circle's weapon away from stabbing Claire. "Y-Y/N..!?" Claire said shocked. "RUN!" I yelled. She looked at the ground.. She pulled me in as we started running away from the 3 pshychpathic teachers. "RUN RUN RUN!" Claire said scared. "LOOK AN EXIT!" Claire said as she pointed to the blue door where it has an sign said.. 'exit'. I then recognized.. This door. "WAIT CLAIRE NO!" I yelled as I tried stopping Claire from opening the door. But it's too late.. Claire opened the door wide. As she went in.. "Huh?.. It's.. So dark in here.. " Claire said..

➤ 𝐏𝐎𝐕 ; '~ 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐄 ~'

I then find myself in the dark room after running off with Y/N. I then saw black spikes.. The room was very cold...

Just then..

I saw.. Alice.. As soon as I realized.. I accidentally walked into Alice's room except for the exit.. She then ran towards me with her monstress black hands. I then started running out. As she was running behind me . I tripped again.. God his is the 2nd time.. I'm really dead..

"ALICE PLEASE STOP!" An random voice yelled. I then looked at the student it's.. Y/N again.. This is too emberassing.. She already saved me 2 times in an row..
"Y/N. Please move. I haved an new dinner that purposely went into my room this time." Alice growls. I shivered as I standed up. Y/N told me to run but I don't want to leave her.. But Y/N kept telling me to run away.. So I have no chance but to exited the room.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

As Y/N was still blocking Alice's path. "Y/N MOVE! DAMN IT!" Alice growled getting more angry.. Y/N never knew Alice can get this mad.. But Y/N din't listen. Alice have no choice but to grab Y/N and throw her on the ground.. Hard. And started running towards Claire..

An few minutes by.. Y/N heard claire's screaming. She couldn't stand up.. But she tried standing up.. "Damn it.. Why did Alice throw me too damn hard.. " she whispered. "Cmon Y/N..claire needs my help.." She forces her body to stand up..

After trying.. She finnally stand up. An little bruise in her neck and arm. But she din't care.. She started running towards them. She have to save Claire.. "Don't worry Claire.. I'm coming!.. " she whispered.. She then saw both of them.. Claire was in the dead end.. And Alice was being prepared for her meal.

As Y/N Started running fast.. She gets faster every second. "Cmon.. They are just right there.. Just right there..!" Y/N pants.

Alice then was about to attack Claire as Claire covered herself..

Claire closed her eyes..

Hm. She wasn't feeling anything.

But she heard
stabbing noises.

It's probably just her head..

Or... Not.

Claire finnally opened her eyes. This is the one who shes not supposed to see..

She then saw your bloody dead body.. Scratched and bleeded.. "No.. No no!.. " Alice then covered her face.. As she realized what she haved done.. Y/N..dying in front of their eyes..

"Y/N!.. Y/N..! Please. Wake up!" Alice pulled Y/N into her chest as she started hugging and giving an warm embrace to Y/N. She then started crying.. No one ever seen Alice cried.. Not even oliver also. Alice is shaking up with tears.. But she then heard of y/n whispering her last words one last time.. "Alice.. Just to let you know.. I will always.. 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪.. " Y/N last words.. Alice then started hugging Y/N tightly again.. Shaking and crying on her poor body.. "Don't worry Y/N..i will always loved you.." Alice smiled.. As she cries again..

˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ ꒰ ⌨ ✰ 𝑒𝑥𝑡𝑟𝑎 ⁱˢ ᵗʸᵖⁱⁿᵍ··· ꒱ | ೃ࿔₊•

"Y/N'S.. dead?!" Zip cried out in horror.. Edward was trying to comfort zip even though he's so crappy at comforting.
Claire was crying also at the back while engel is hugging and comforting her. That Everything will being okay.
Mister. Demi then started carrying
Y/N'S body in the bridal style.. Traumatized and trying to stop himself from crying. "The hospital is on their way.. " miss. Sasha sniffed .as miss Emily was wiping her tears off with an tissue. .. It seems everyone is sad..𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦 that sees it normal was miss. Circle and miss thavel. During Y/N'S dead body.. They hope Y/N will still live..
𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙜𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖𝙣 2𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚.

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩
Yo what's up luvs. <3

➥ 𝙒𝙊𝙍𝘿𝙎 ; 𝟭𝟬𝟬𝟬