ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝙃𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙤𝙣

𝘙𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 ; 𝘔𝘰𝘰𝘯𝘻𝘙𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘻

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰
𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐈𝐍𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄
☕︎ | ʰᵒʷ ᵈᶦᵈ ᵗʰᵉʸ ᶠᵃˡˡᵉᵈ ᶦⁿˡᵒᵛᵉ ʷᶦᵗʰ ʸᵒᵘ..

[🎀] ᴄʟᴀɪʀᴇ ; your showing too much.. Too much. Kindness. You supported her and cheered her up. She then felt an sudden feeling inside of her. Which means. Heartbeat. And the feelings of.. Love

She was too nervous to confess to you. So she decided to keep it hidden until she haved guts to do.

[💫] ᴇɴɢᴇʟ ; everytime you talk to him. He felt.. He's heartbeating. Your smile your voice your intellegence. Are absolutely an treasure for him. And when you touched him. Hes blue blush turned him into ocean blue .

[🩹] ᴀʙʙɪᴇ ; since the day you saved him. He was amazed and thinks your an hero. You helped him with he's studies so he won't be failing again..

[🖇] ʟᴀɴᴀ ; you started to liked her puppet hands too much and thinked they are cute. She then started to fall inlove with you when you also maked puppet hands with paper.

[✏] ᴏʟɪᴠᴇʀ ; your yelling. Your cute angry face. He made fun of you just to see your grumpy face.. He's much- of an stalker or an yandere.

[📄] ᴢɪᴘ ; an little same as oliver. Indeed. She likes your kindness. She thinked your an angel for her.

[📰] ᴇᴅᴡᴀʀᴅ ; he struggles the love deep inside of him. Indeed he does love everything about you. An little bit mixed up of oliver and zip. Mostly. Claire.

[🧼] ʙᴜʙʙʟᴇ ; You think that she's very pretty, beautiful, cute, adorable. You loved her hair and cute eyes. Her eyes is the window of her soul. She loved your intelligence, beauty/cuteness, voice, personality.

She will still likely date you if your ugly or not.

[🍰] ʀᴜʙʏ ; since the first day. When you first called very pretty/cute and colorful. She likes that compliment. Very much. She will repeat your compliments over and over again.

[🖊] ʀᴏʙʙʏ ; he din't :(

[🖋] ʀɪʟᴇʏ ; she din't :(

[✒️] sᴋᴇʟʟ ; ( he's the obsessed one.) Your kindness towards him. Even though he's ignorant, and an cold guy. Fhe DOSENT really like it if your now the one who ignores him for days. He will be stalking you somehow everywhere.

[🗝] ʟɪᴢᴢʏ ; how you never complained about her choices, how you gave her some gifts, all of those nice memories!

[🛍] ᴘᴇᴛᴜɴɪᴀ ; Your smiles. The first one who fell inlove with you

[🐾] ᴄᴜʙʙɪᴇ ; ʜᴇs ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀɴ ᴘᴇᴛ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ.

[📚] ᴋᴇᴠɪɴ ; ʜᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋs ᴀɴᴅ ɪɴᴛᴇʟʟɪɢᴇɴᴄᴇ.. ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴏʙʙɪᴇs.

🍰 ' | 𝐸𝑉𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝑊𝐼𝑆𝑇𝐸𝐷 𝐿𝑂𝑉𝐸 ~ जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें