[ 𝙍𝙪𝙗𝙮 𝙭 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙭 𝙨𝙠𝙚𝙡𝙡,𝙤𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧 ]

•  little angst 🌧 little fluff ☁️
• 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦𝘥 ; 6-8-24

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝚁𝙰𝙲𝚃𝙴𝚁𝚂 ;𝗿𝘂𝗯𝗯𝘆,𝗲𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗹,𝗯𝘂𝗯𝗯𝗹𝗲, 𝗥𝗼𝗯𝗯𝘆, 𝗿𝗶𝗹𝗲𝙮, 𝗼𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿, 𝗘𝗱𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱, 𝘇𝗶𝗽, 𝗦𝗸𝗲𝗹𝗹,

𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗿𝗲

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚《

𝐀𝐔 - " ᴠᴀʟᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇs "

☆ '| Ruby and was your kind of rival. You only knew them both because riley and Robby was your bestfriends. But ruby is an bit kind of an tsundere. She treats everyone like an normal person but she treats you like an literal bully like oliver, zip, Edward
🌈
And skell? He's just like one of those emo dudes from 2014.but he completely gets pretty coldly harsh as he makes some pranks for you. And aka he never Fails.
🌈
So most of the time you avoid 2 of them or else you might get suspended or ended up getting in detention by your mental breakdown/tantrum but ruby and skell treats you more worst than the trio bullies could. And that drove you insane.
🌈
But there is an secret you will never admit.. You dint know you actually are inlove with them both.
🌈
After time to time of intential suffering. You've finnally decided to confront that stupid robot and that emo dude ! But then youve got an sudden tap on an shoulder and made you jumped like an cat
🌈
"woah woah.. Chillax it's just me..!" The person behind you was engel. Your best friend. "You almost made me shit my pants off!" You said annoyed. He chuckled. "Anyways sorry.. But.. What are you thinking?" Engel asked.
🌈
"I'm planning to take revenge over that stupid robot and that stupid hybrid!! "you said annoyed and looking proud. " you haven't even roast or revenge anyone yet.. What an savage behavior of yours..~" he teased.
🌈
"Damn it engel! I already forgot the plan!" You said. "Heh. Goodluck refreshing your memory~.." He said as he leaves you with an goodbye wave. You sighed.. Sometimes he can be also an big pain..

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗡-𝗘-𝗫-𝗧 𝗗𝗔𝗬

ෆ ;; "..WHAT?!" You yelled as bubble
j

ust said that today is valentines special.
And all students needed an partner.
"I said todays valentines special! We all need to be finding partners. Or else our grades our wasted. " bubble said.
🌈
"Great! I'm so single in ever single valentines and I've never got so close to anyone!!" you said annoyed. "Well.. What about engel?" Bubble replied.
"Want me to beat you up? ^^."
🌈
"Okay okay chillax! What about abbie? Oh yeah he's sick today so he's absent. . oliver?! Nevermind he has an girlfriend to be paired up with.. Uh- zip? Oh yeah she's really going to make fun of you uh.. - " bubble tried thinking to who should you be paired up with. But everyone seems to be an fail.
🌈
"Guess I have to throw some of my grades awa-" bubble interrupted you.
"WHAT ABOUT RUBY OR SKELL !?" bubble shouted. Not loud. "ARE YOU CRAZY?! That's the worst people you've ever said!" You said completely furious.
🌈
"if you don't then your also gonna be suspended for 2 weeks. " bubble lied so you have no chance but to finnally agre. . "Oh. FINE FINE! but it's not going to be my fault if one of them both rejects me! I will blame everything in them" You said.
"That's the spirit. "
🌈

➢ 𝐏𝐎𝐕 ; 𝐑𝐔𝐁𝐘

💫 ;; "gosh.. How am I supposrd to confess to her with this.. Hideous form. An robot dating an human?!.." I said. "Chill girl. She's much of an nicey-lady type :/." Riley replied