ˊˎ˒ 𝙮𝙖𝙣! 𝙤𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙭 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 ˓ˏˊ

• 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘴t? / 𝘧𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧 ☁️ little lemon 🍋
• 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦𝘥 ; 5-6-24
• 𝘳𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 ; 𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝚁𝙰𝙲𝚃𝙴𝚁𝚂 ; 𝗢𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿 <𝗠𝗔𝗜𝗡>
𝗘𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗹 <𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗗> 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗿𝗲 <𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗗>
𝗿𝘂𝗯𝘆 <???> 𝘀𝗸𝗲𝗹𝗹 <???>

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
★ | " ɪᴛ's ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀɴ 'ᴇɴᴇᴍʏ' "

✰ '| you were an student in paper school. It wasn't really like the other schools in highschool . The school is so.. Quiet. Students remain their expression the same. Even some students started to disappear without an trace. Teachers looked forever happy somehow except for  mister. Demi.
💌
Everyone ignored you. And gives you silent treatment. It's like your invisible. To them but there is only one person who clearly sees you. Oliver. The main bully or should I say.. Alice's boyfriend.
The school is very scared of alice. But oliver is not. You don't even care. You dint know anything about them both anyway.
💌
But what you only care is about oliver being so much of an pain in your ass he treats everyone else like an highschool bully from 2018's kids game. But the way he treats you is completely reality bullies finnally! Actually.. You've had an long.. Long crush on him ever since you saw him. But it's kinda sad he's taken. But you still can't take your mind off of him.
💌
It was very clear he looks like he hated you. But these feelings are so mixed up.. But it seems like your life changed and your thought's of him went away when
You met an friend named engel (+ ruby and skell). He comforts whenever oliver made you cry. Your feelings transferred to him. So you decided to ask him of who's he's type..
💌
"Hey engel!" You said as engel turned to look at you. "May I ask something?.." You asked. "Oh sure.!" He said with an slight smile across he's face.. "Who's.. Yo-your tt-.. Typ-type?" You stuttered an little feeling an little embarrassed.
"Oh?.. I.. Was dating claire!" He answered. An sudden huge arrow seemed to hit you across your chest.
"...WHAT?!.. "You yelled as everybody looked at you. But you don't notice them. And don't care. " uh.. I was dating claire..?" Engel said. And another arrow hit on your chest. As everybody
Started staring and talking about you.
💌
You couldn't resist your tears.. Your eyes started to be puffy as your skin started to shiver. ".. Oka-kay.. " you tried to not cry in front of everyone . "wai-" engel tried catching up to you but you ran out of the hallway . Years started to puff off your eyes. "WAIT Y/N!!.." Engel shouted. but too late. "Good.you broke her that bad 'engel' " skell said as he flapped he's wings (( he probably has one I think )) and flied towards you.
"hey WAIT!" Ruby shouted as she also rushed. Everyone tried to catch on what the fuck just happened.
💌
As they both were comforting you. Well skell is just trying he's best to find the right words while patting your back and Ruby such an damn expert to it. And those words they said.. Made you feel so much better! But still.. Felt miserable.
💌

➢ 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ; 𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐑

I saw the whole thing. I then smirked and licked my lips . It seems my plan through engel worked. as I walked out of there too. And left Edward and zip confused of why the fuck did I just left.
And leaving them both there. .
💌
After 2 days before the incident. I realize Y/N got closer to skell (( or Ruby if you wanted to.)) Again? How long will she stop crushing onto people? Even the emo dude? I swear if she felt inlove with the bendy 2.0 ripp-off.
💌
As Ruby and Y/N was talking. And Ruby looked away for an bit. I pulled Y/N out of there and dragged her out. literally dragging her to the abonded classroom 4 months ago. "WHAT THE?!" She yelled but I pressed my right hand into her mouth to shut her up.
💌
"How long will you stop felling inlove? " i said as that made her an little surprised and stopped struggling. "How long will you realize that I also Loved you?" I said as she started to shiver. I can tell that she's already blushing right now. "Oh I will make you realize that today. " I said.. She then got an little confused at my words.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Oliver pressed he's lips towards you. Placing he's hands on your slim waist your thoughts are getting messy. Was this really happening?
💌
He's tounge went inside your mouth. Completely sucking your saliva up. As he pulled away leaving you wanting more. But you both'd strings of saliva were still connected to each other's .
" I can be more better than anyone.. " he whispered through your ear.
" I can treat you like an gentlemen .. " he whispered again which making you shiver and blushing like an mess.
💌
"If you could just realize.. I loved you ever since the day we both met. " he mumbled into you ear. And licked your ear up. Which made you wanna pass out to he's arms.

"𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙙𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜.. ~"

ʚএ ꫀׁׅܻ݊᥊ׁׅtׁׅꭈׁׅɑׁׅ ઈଓᦗ࿐

"SKELL HAVEN'T YOU SEEN Y/N?!"  Ruby yelled as skell sighed. And stands above right next to he's locker.
"Oliver took her and went to the abonded classroom. Probably making out or.. -" Ruby interruoed him by saying."and.you.did.NOTHING?!" She shouted like an Asian mom.

"Oh shi-.."Skell whispered as he realized what could happen to Y/N. Ruby Snatched an broom and runs towards to the abonded 'classroom' .
" OLIVERRR!! YOU BETTER NOT DO ANYTHING WITH MY BRIDE!! " Ruby shouted holding an broom.

"Now I'm all.. Alone. " skell said. But suddenly an crowd appears out of nowhere. "Nevermind.im coming. " he rushed out of the crowd and runs after Ruby. -

┅┅┅┅┅┅┅༻❁༺┅┅┅┅┅┅┅
➦ 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗𝗦 ; 𝟵𝟲𝟬