𝙁𝙡𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙔𝙖𝙣! 𝙈𝙧. 𝘿𝙚𝙢𝙞 𝙭 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧

• 𝙡𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙣 🍋
• 𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚𝙙 ; 𝘼𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙡 8, 2024
• 𝙧𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 ; 𝙉𝙤 𝙤𝙣𝙚

< Mister. Demi wasnt being friendly in here. Hes horny 😭 spicy scenes,👀😰 >

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝚁𝙰𝙲𝚃𝙴𝚁𝚂 ; 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿. 𝗗𝗲𝗺𝗶 <𝗺𝗮𝗶𝗻>
𝗠𝗶𝘀𝘀. 𝗚𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗲 <𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗶𝗽𝗮𝗹>

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

" 𝐭𝐮𝐭𝐨𝐫 "

You were one of the smartest people in the school. Everyone likes you and your marks always haved full marks not even an single exam has 1 wrong! It's always full marks! Your very talented at art and singing, and somehow knows alot of Langueges. Even the teachers liked you.! But there is one subject that you can't handle the questions and it was very hard for you.. And that subject is... 𝙈𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙘.
You thinked your an disappointment of Mister. Demi and you felt bad for it.
You wanted to passed on music exam but your just failing when it comes to music class. You liked music and instruments but what the hell are these questions?!
The principal saw your grades in music.. Its completely the lowest grade of all the students. Miss grace saw your struggling too much so she asked.. "Why are you failing in music even though your very smart at the other subjects..? You never passed an single test or question in music.."

"I.. Was struggling to answer and trying to remember mister. Demi's teaching but.. My brain just.. It won't work. I tried my best to find the best answer but.. I just kept failing. " you answered . You felt EMBERASSED after seeing your music grades.."I wanted to make the teachers proud.. Especially mister. Demi. But.. I think I'm just an dissapointment to him.. " you said. Miss grace felt bad about your struggling.. "Well.. I think I will tell him that he will give you an tutor.. He DOSENT really mind. I bet that will made you more smarter!.. " miss. Grace smiled. "S-sure.. ! I do-dont think that's not so bad at all.. " you replied.

/*𝙏𝙄𝙈𝙀𝙎𝙆𝙄𝙋*\

The tutor lesson was now starting. You taked notes about every single mister demi said. And tried to understand it quickly. After the studying miter. Demi gave you an question about the
Lessson. Damn.. You thinked you forgot it already. You sweated at the music notes as you tried solving for the answer. "𝘾'𝙢𝙤𝙣 [𝙉𝘼𝙈𝙀]. 𝙛𝙤𝙘𝙪𝙨. 𝙏𝙧𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄 𝙨𝙖𝙞𝙙 . " he was walking around behind you. What you only hear is the ruler being slammed in he's hands many times. ((Like baldi))

"𝙁𝙤𝙘𝙪𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 [𝙉𝘼𝙈𝙀]..
𝙛𝙤𝙘𝙪𝙨.. ~"
You FINNALLY solved the 10 music questions. "𝙃𝙢.. 𝘼𝙡𝙡 𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙩.. 𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙨𝙤 𝙘𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙩 𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙪𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 10~.."
What the. You were almost sure that was the answer. But it seems you failed
But hey you still got the 9 questions right.. Almost perfect though. You helped when mister. Demi started pinning you towards he's desk.
"𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜? He was very close. Like.. Very very.. Closed to you. He glared at you. Your Face started to heat up. He wasn't really acting like this towards other students or being alone with the others

🍥

But it seems he youwhen it comes to you..
" u-uh.. I was -.. Trying to find the right note..!" You answered.
"Hm.. But it seems you have 10 in an half correct. . . Getting smarter I see ~.. " hes hand rests in your waist you trembled as you turned to scarlet red.
"Wa-wai - mister demi..! Theres people outsi-" I tried saying properly but mister demi interrupted me "oh shush.. I already locked the door. I tell them not to bother us anyway~.. " he said..
"B-but what if someone is.. -" you tried speaking again but he interrupted you again by pressing he's lips into yours
You blushed again as the touch of he's shivered you down.

(( PRETTEND your the only student who haved an 𝗻𝗲𝗰𝗸 𝘃𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗯𝗹𝗲 😰))
🍥
After minutes of the pleasuring-kiss. Strings of saliva was still connected to you each other's mouths. It felt.. Good.. He's mouth went down to your neck licking it up and then sucking on it. You dare trying your best not to moan so bad by how good the feeling was. He's hand was still resting to your waist. And he's other hand squeezed your thigh as you FINNALLY moaned. He pulled away for now as he's thumb rubbed your hip. You were starting to trembled.. He chuckled and said "I will probably teached you again tommorow. Your getting somehow better anyway. And do the pleasures I gave you again~.. " he smirked at your blushing scartlet face as he kissed you again. You couldn't help but kissed back this time.

•┈┈┈••✦ ♡ ✦••┈┈┈•
"EYO! 2nd oneshot done :3"

➤ 𝙒𝙊𝙍𝘿𝙎 ; 766