𝙀𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙡 𝙭 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙭 𝙤𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧! 𝙥𝙩. 2

• 𝘭𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘯 🍋
• 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦𝘥 ; 𝘈𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘭 14,2024

(( vivykzii requested this and wanted it to have lemons this time. So don't question it 👹))

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝚁𝙰𝙲𝚃𝙴𝚁𝚂 ; 𝗠𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿. 𝗗𝗲𝗺𝗶 <𝗧𝗘𝗔𝗖𝗛𝗘𝗥>
𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀. 𝗘𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆 <𝗧𝗘𝗔𝗖𝗛𝗘𝗥> 𝗲𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗹 <𝗠𝗔𝗜𝗡>
𝗢𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿 <𝗠𝗔𝗜𝗡> 𝘇𝗶𝗽 <𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗗> 𝗘𝗱𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱 <𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗗>

❖ ── ✦ ──『✙』── ✦ ── ❖
✭ | "𝘈𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘥𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯.."

It was the end of the detention of the 3 of you. They are still somehow stuck in their never-ending staring contest.. Sadly you guys have DIFFIRENT schedules. except for both of them who has the same schedule every single class.. Except for Mister Demi's and miss Emily's.

!! 𝙇𝙪𝙣𝙘𝙝𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠 !!

They were both not fighting anymore.
Just Because your literary in the library with engel and oliver is far away talking to hes friends. So they both have to get over with each other or get along with it. But they never get along since the first time they both met each other. Even their friends . So they both have sides. But your still wondering... Are they really inlove with you like.. Very?
Is it just coincidence? "Engel?" You called him as he snapped back to reality from he's thoughs. "Hm..?" He said with curiosity... "Do you really hate oliver that much?.. " you asked. "Not(very) much..!" He said with an smile.
"Then.. Why do you keep fighting with him..?" You asked again.
"He's the one who is starting it anyway.." He said.. "But.. Why?" You asked again.. Confused.
"Well.. Come here for an bit.. " he said as he holdes your hand and started dragging you out of that place. He started dragging you to the storage room ((YK. The room where abbie and Lana died.)) "Hu-huh?.."

"𝙎𝙝𝙝.. " he shushed you. "The particularly.. Reason was.. 𝙒𝙚 𝙙𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪. ~" he smirked. What? WHAT? did you just heard from him? "We couldn't resist. We never ever let you go.im  here for your love~.. Why don't i just have it for once instead?.. Don't worry.. I don't bite~.. " he said as he pinned you down to the desk nearby. An flirtatious smirk spreads across he's face. Even hes pupils turned to little hearts. Your body and face started heating up as if your heart started pounding. "E-engel..!" You helped heart beating fastly. "Shhh~.. Your quite sweet~.. Hmm... Makes me wanna suck you up.. ~" he said. Your heart is gonna explode anytime soon. He leans onto your neck. 'Y/NNNNN!! Just to let you know Edward and me left you some potato chips in your locker!!" Zip yelled. "Thank y-ahh!!.." You said as engel literally bitten your neck and sucks on it.. But your gonna be honest. It felt good.. "E-enge-gel..!" You stuttered as you turned red incredibly scarlet red. You shivered as he's hands traveled onto your waist. You can help but moaned an little.

He's touch shivered the way down over your spine. Damn you have never felt this.. Very good since before.. But no words came out of your mouth.. 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙙. He's hand squeezes your waist and the other one is literally rubbing it against your hip. (( sorry this $h1t iis weird 😭))

He kissed you in the mouth finnally...your eyes turned instant wide. When he pulled away you were about to wipe your lips off but he stopped your hand and said.. "𝙒𝙞𝙥𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙤𝙛𝙛 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙮 𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙪𝙥 𝙞𝙣 𝙗𝙚𝙙 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧..~" he smirked again. ((And no it's no $3x. Just some spicy scenes))
"O-okay.." You gulped. As your heart pounds faster again.. But your slightly calming down now..

/𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙚.. \

"OLIVER!!" zip And Edward yelled. Rushing towards oliver who is particularly eating its nachos itself.
"What..?" Oliver said with frustration.
"We were searching for Y/N anywhere but we couldn't find her! We heard her say thank you when we told her about the potato ships and she just.. probably screamed! she probably hurts herself!" Zip said in 100% of panic. "... Oh" oliver eyes went daggers. "Can I borrow your knife Edward?" Oliver said with an nice smile. Edward and zip looked at each other confused as Edward looked back at oliver and said..

"Uh.. Sure?" Edward gave he's knife (( Edward bring an knife to school because he wanted to scare people's @$$3$ off. )) oliver snatched the knife and he went out from the cafeteria and yelled "𝙀𝙉𝙂𝙀𝙇 𝙒𝙃𝙀𝙍𝙀 𝘼𝙍𝙀 𝙔𝙊𝙐 ?! 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙇𝙄𝙏𝙏𝙇𝙀 𝙋𝙄𝙀𝘾𝙀 𝙊𝙁  𝙁𝙐𝘾𝙆𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙎𝙃𝙄-"

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

<3

➥ 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗𝗦 ; 𝟳𝟮𝟱